Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age

Go down 
AuthorMessage

September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age Empty
PostSubject: September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age   September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2023 11:19 pm

[The scene is set in a bustling local gym in San Antonio, Texas, less than 24 hours before the highly anticipated Champion's Vow event. Bryan is seen exiting the locker room, sweat glistening on their brows.]

[With intensity in his eyes] SAN ANTONIO!! Are you ready witness greatness enfold before your eyes!? Tomorrow night at Champion's Vow, Percy and I step into that ring not just to win, but to stake our claim for the unclaimed PCW Tag Team Titles! And our opponents? El Landerson and Japanese Jesus, you better be ready for a fight like no other!

[Bryan's muscles tense up as he is ready for action.]

Tomorrow night, the stakes have never been higher! We're not just fighting for ourselves; we're fighting for every fan who's ever believed in us. We're fighting for the tag team division, for the history of PCW, and for the opportunity to hold thosetitles high!

[Bryan starts to pace around the ring, his energy palpable.]

El Landerson, Japanese Jesus, you're formidable opponents, no doubt about it. But you see, it's not just about strength and skill. It's about heart, it's about determination, and it's about RESPECT! We respect you both as competitors, but don't mistake our respect for weakness. It's the fuel that drives us to be better, to fight harder! Jesus, you're known for your power, your ruthlessness. Landerson, your speed and precision are unmatched. But history shows you are not capable of hanging with the power of the New World.

The PCW tag team division is in for a revolution, and it starts tomorrow night at Champion's Vow. You boys might want to get prepared, because the New World is coming. The New World will bring in a new age in tag team wrestling.

[Bryan pours water on his head to fire himself up and walks out the gym's double doors.]
Back to top Go down

September 30, 2023 - New World, New Age
Page 1 of 1