Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Two Steps.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lennon Armada

Lennon Armada

Two Steps. Empty
PostSubject: Two Steps.   Two Steps. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 6:22 pm

Two Steps. Lennon2

This is about more than simple glory to me, but about making a dream a reality and that’s what is going to carry me into becoming the next contender to the PCW Prodigy Championship! Until then…

Lennon winks at Bianca Reed before chuckling and making her way out of the locker room. On camera, she seemed confident. She was coming off of her first ever professional match - and first ever professional win - against TJ Alexander, and she was vibrating. However, off camera, Lennon found the nearest public bathroom inside the arena and before she could close the door to the stall behind her, her head was in the toilet, vomiting up lunch.

Oh my god,” She subtly whispered out under her breath as she heaved. She had no idea where that gusto came from, honestly. Bianca made her wrestling debut almost ten years ago, and it took everything Lennon had inside of her to be face to face with her and act like she wasn’t brand new. In her pocket, she felt her phone vibrate. It was a text message from her Uncle Sam. As she read it, Lennon felt the wave of nausea travel through her stomach up to her throat again, but she closed her eyes tight and kept it down.

Holy crap, kid. A title shot?

I can’t believe it…

Heh. I can.

I don’t know if I’m even ready for that…

Look. Alan sees something in you.
Don’t question it, kiddo. You wanted big
leagues your whole life, and you’ve got it.

It’s just all happening so fast.
She’s got nine and a half years on
my career.

And? Look at it from a different perspective.
Look around you. PCW is chock full of proven
killers. YOU…were plucked from oblivion to be
among them. You are ONE of them.

I’m just terrified of letting you guys down.
You, Aunt Mona…Will… I can’t be seen as a fraud.
I’m stuck in this place where I NEED to win
that Prodigy Championship, but I can’t help
but feel like it’s so far out of my grasp.

Cross that bridge when you come to it.
No use in worrying about it yet.
One step at a time… trust me, easier that
way. Keeps your head out of the toilet. Razz

The last message made her smile. Having practically raised her, her uncle knew exactly where she’d be after that segment aired. He was never wrong. He was going to be the wind beneath her wings going into this match with Bianca Reed, and that knowledge alone made her feel so much better.

///

On last week’s Triumph, I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I proved why I belong among the best of PCW’s ranks. I beat TJ Alexander. I’m sure nobody had any faith in the roster’s pocket-sized punishment, but that’s what I do. I defy the odds.

And speaking of odds, they’re stacked against me this week. Again. This is going to be my second ever professional wrestling match, against a woman who has been getting intimate with those ropes for the last decade. Since I was twelve years old. And just like last week, it wouldn’t surprise me if nobody thought I could beat Bianca Reed.

But the thing is, Bianca… I’m confident. It rocked you to your core to see that you couldn’t intimidate me like you wanted to. You’re not a small feat. You’re certainly not a rookie. But the difference between you and I is obvious.

Friedman sees something in me, Bianca. And it’s that I clearly have what it takes to be champion material in PCW. So much so, that I only needed ONE chance, ONE match to prove it before I was given this opportunity. You’ve been wrestling for an entire decade with only three championships and some ring to show for it? I gotta be honest, I’m not really that impressed.

I’m not looking to impress you, either. I’m looking for redemption. I’m looking to make sure my family’s legacy stays alive. You have much more to prove, it seems. You want to rectify the plummeting trajectory of your career, right? You’re upset about how it’s gone so far? I don’t blame you. But I’m not the appetizer for your starved ego.

I know you think you have it easy being across the ring from the ‘rookie’ this week and you think you’ve got that Prodigy Championship shot in the bag because of it. Bottom line, though, I can’t let you have it.

I don’t care that your opponents have been large, fat, stumbling ogres that are far past their primes. I don’t care how many other sports you excelled at.

I’m proud to say there’s nothing else I’ve excelled at. ALL I care about is wrestling. Making my family proud. Continuing their legacy, and my brother’s legacy. I’m obsessed with winning. With learning. With wrestling. Ever since I was a child, this is all I could dream about. I didn’t want to play with dolls, or cars, or makeup.

This is all that has ever mattered to me. And when it comes down to the two of us in the ring, I know I’ll be better than you because of it.

So if I were you, I’d slow down. You’ve been talking about James Christ for a while now. Your eye’s BEEN on that prize. But unfortunately for you there’s one obstacle smaller than you. Lighter than you. Quicker than you. Smarter than you. And bursting with intention to prove you’re nothing but my backup dancer when it comes to actually wrestling.

That’s me.

And it'll only take me one….two steps to do it.

Back to top Go down

Two Steps.
Page 1 of 1