Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
B.J.

Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo)   Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2023 11:14 am

Scene: West Town Mall parking lot in Knoxville, Tennessee
Date: December 7th, 2023
Time: 11:42 AM

(We head to the West Town Mall parking lot in Knoxville, Tennessee as mall patrons are coming and going to get their shopping in. Meanwhile, we see Autumn Sage pull up in the parking lot with her roommate Jade driving her with the sounds of “Lost” by Linkin Park playing over the speakers of the radio as Autumn shakes her head.)

Autumn Sage: Jade, hun, how can you listen to this stuff? It’s SO depressing…

Jade: This coming from a Nirvana fan? Really? Let me have this at least since you drug me out here.

(Autumn heaves a sigh of annoyance.)

Autumn Sage: If you must…

Jade: Remember, you promised we’d stop at Steak ‘n Shake if I did this for you, and I’m holding you to your word!

(Autumn nods in understanding.)

Autumn Sage: And we will… but first? I gotta get Harley to buy into what I’m selling him…

(Jade shrugs with indifference.)

Jade: Do what you gotta do, sweetie…

(Autumn gets out of the car and sees Harley Thomas’ tall, lanky frame pacing by a rusted 20-year old pick-up as he warily eyes her before speaking up.)

Harley Thomas: You Autumn?

Autumn Sage: That’s right, hun. Glad to finally meet ‘cha. My, oh my, are you a strapping young man or what?

(Harley rubs the back of his neck as he looks down.)

Harley Thomas: I reckon that’s a new one for me… so whadja drag me out here for?

Autumn Sage: So I hear management wants to pair us up, and I figured I’d at least meet who they wanna pair me with.

(Harley shrugs and speaks up.)

Harley Thomas: Look, you seem like a nice enough girl, but I’m used to being alone, so you probably will need to find someone else…

(Autumn shakes her head.)

Autumn Sage: But you ARE what I need, sugar! And deep down, I know you need me, too!

(Harley raises his eyebrow.)

Harley Thomas: How you figure?

Autumn Sage: C’mon, Harley… you wanna go all in on wrestling and not live in hotel rooms, or God forbid, that rusted bucket of bolts you’re driving, right? If we work together, we could be the best team in PCW! But I need you to be all in on this with me, okay hun? I need you… and you need me.

(Harley remains impassive as Autumn blurts out.)

Autumn Sage: Look, I’ll let you live with me and my roomie if it helps your situation!

(Harley strokes his chin and mulls the thought over.)

Harley Thomas: Let me think about that, okay? I’ll give you my answer when we get to Grand Rapids. But right now? I gotta run…

(Harley heads to his truck and drives off as Autumn blows him a kiss before rolling her eyes as he leaves and muttering to herself.)

Autumn Sage: This will be a harder sell than I thought…

(Autumn then heads to the car and speaks to Jade.)

Autumn Sage: Alright, shake time!

Jade: Am I buying or are you buying?

(Autumn sighs.)

Autumn Sage: I got this one!

(Jade squeals with delight.)

Jade: You’re the best!

Autumn Sage: I try to be.

(With that, we fade to black.)
Back to top Go down

Well, I’ve Been Saved By The Grace Of Southern Charm… (Southern Charm Character Development Promo)
Page 1 of 1