Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
B.J.

I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) Empty
PostSubject: I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo)   I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 04, 2023 11:37 pm

Scene: Apartment Complex in Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Time: 12:16 am
Date: December 5th, 2023

(Inside a two-bedroom apartment in Oak Ridge, Tennessee, we see Autumn Sage walking around her apartment in a Nirvana shirt and basketball shorts. In her hand is travel itinerary faxed over to her from PCW headquarters. She looks over the sheet with a raised eyebrow as she speaks up.)

Autumn Sage: So they’re pairing me up with ol’ Harley Thomas? They gotta be kidding me… that guy is the living, breathing definition of a hobo judging by that promo of his. Him and I don’t seem like we’d be a good fit to me… but if I gotta put up with his mangy, smelly ass, then by God, I’mma make the best of it… if we’re gonna be a team, me and him gotta get on the same page and QUICK!

(Also in the apartment, Autumn’s roommate is watching “The Batman” on Netflix as she calls out.)

Roommate: For Christ’s sake, keep it down, will ya? I didn’t agree to split rent with you to hear you yammer all night about God knows what…

Autumn Sage: Jade, hun, do me a huge favor and go make me a sandwich, will ya? I got some Southern Charm to turn on…

(An exasperated Jade throws up her hands and heads to the kitchen.)

Jade: Whatever… just keep it down.

(As Jade goes to make the sandwich, Autumn sends the following text message to Harley Thomas.)

“Hey big boy! We gotta meet up before we fly out to the show and talk about how this is gonna work. I know you probably wasn’t expecting to be paired up with lil ole me, but I promise I’ll make it worth your while! Wink Call me tomorrow when you wake up! Smile

(Autumn presses send and heaves a sigh as she starts to speak.)

Autumn Sage: I hope that boy buys what I’m gonna sell him on…

(Meanwhile, Jade comes back into the room with plates of grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup as Autumn’s eyes light up.)

Autumn Sage: Jade, honey, you know me too well…

Jade: Just eat up and watch the dang movie with me, will ya?

(With that, Autumn and Jade content themselves with watching the movie as the scene fades out.)

The Hobo King likes this post

Back to top Go down

I’m Just Like You… Only Prettier (Autumn Sage Character Development Promo)
Page 1 of 1