Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hobo King

The Hobo King

forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} Empty
PostSubject: forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04}   forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 03, 2023 10:47 pm

forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04} Th_110
In the desolation of the cold, unforgiving train yard, The Hobo King stands, a broken man, a shell of the force he once was. His voice, now a chilling whisper, carries the weight of a life derailed as he cuts a haunting promo about his descent into madness and his sinister path against Josie Grey at Triumph.

The Hobo King: "Paradise Lost... the name taunts me, a cruel reminder of a night that left me shattered, a man derailed from the tracks of his own existence."

The wind whistles through the rusted train cars, a haunting soundtrack to his words.

The Hobo King: "I've been shunned by those who once called me kin, left to wither in the cold shadows of this forsaken train yard. But here, in this darkness, I've discovered a vile self, a creature that yearns for nothing but violence and chaos."

His words, a spectral echo, resonate with a sense of malevolence.

The Hobo King: "Josie Grey, you are the focal point of my madness, the unfortunate victim of my descent into the abyss. At Triumph, you'll be fortunate if you leave that ring without bearing the scars of my fury."

The train yard, cloaked in eerie silence, serves as a haunting backdrop to his ominous proclamation.

The Hobo King: "The pieces of my life, scattered and shattered, have been reassembled into something unrecognizable. Triumph will be the canvas where I paint my masterpiece of violence, and you, Josie, will be the centerpiece of my deranged art."

His voice, a spectral whisper, paints a chilling picture of the impending brutality.

The Hobo King: "You may believe you can stand in my way, Josie, but you are a pawn in my nightmarish game. You will be lucky if you don't leave that ring, forever blind to the world, forever lost in the cold darkness I bring."

The train yard, mirroring the bleakness of his soul, feels like a realm of despair.

The Hobo King: "I have become a wraith, a specter of violence and madness, and Josie Grey, you will witness the consequences of unearthing the sinister side of The Hobo King."

As The Hobo King's haunting and chilling promo unfolds in the cold, desolate train yard, it's clear that he's been consumed by madness, and Josie Grey is about to be ensnared in his malevolent pursuit of violence. Triumph is set to be a night of horror, and her world may never be the same.

Ceridwen likes this post

Back to top Go down

forever lost in the cold darkness I bring {04}
Page 1 of 1