Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

while your paradise remains forever lost {02}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hobo King

The Hobo King

while your paradise remains forever lost {02} Empty
PostSubject: while your paradise remains forever lost {02}   while your paradise remains forever lost {02} I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 24, 2023 7:20 pm

while your paradise remains forever lost {02} Copy_o11

In a tiki bar that time seems to have forgotten, The Hobo King steps into the dimly lit space, his presence a sinister force amidst the flickering torchlight. The room exudes an eerie ambiance, a fitting backdrop for the vile words that are about to pour forth.

The Hobo King: "Paradise Lost, a name that will forever be etched in the annals of your existence, Maximus Steele. In this forsaken haven, I stand, a harbinger of darkness, ready to extinguish the feeble flames of your paradise."

His voice, a venomous hiss, seems to echo through the mysterious tiki bar, casting an ominous pall over the atmosphere.

The Hobo King: "Your life, Maximus, has been a charade, a masquerade of happiness and comfort. But at Paradise Lost, I will strip away the façade, revealing the bleak truth that lurks beneath. There's no salvation, no sanctuary left for you; your paradise is lost forever."

The room itself appears to encroach upon The Hobo King, emphasizing the confinement that awaits his opponent.

The Hobo King: "I am not just your adversary in that ring; I am the embodiment of your deepest, darkest fears. As you step into the abyss of our encounter, I will be the maestro of your nightmares, orchestrating a symphony of despair."

The eerie tiki bar takes on an unsettling quality, as if it's absorbing The Hobo King's malevolent energy.

The Hobo King: "Maximus Steele, your paradise has crumbled, and you'll find no happiness, no shelter from the tempest that is coming. I will conquer your dreams and your nightmares, leaving you with nothing but the remnants of your once-hallowed world."

His words hang in the air, dripping with a vile promise, a covenant of irreversible devastation.

The Hobo King: "At Paradise Lost, I will be the harbinger of your torment, the executor of your nightmares, and the architect of your downfall. This is not merely a match; it's a descent into oblivion, a voyage into the heart of darkness. And when the dust settles, I will emerge victorious, while your paradise remains forever lost."

As The Hobo King's malevolent promo reaches its zenith, the tiki bar seems to pulsate with an eerie energy, embodying the insatiable thirst for victory and the profound malevolence that awaits Maximus Steele at Paradise Lost.

Matt Miles and Maximus Steele like this post

Back to top Go down

while your paradise remains forever lost {02}
Page 1 of 1