Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Christ

James Christ

"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand Empty
PostSubject: "Actions have Consequences." Last Stand   "Actions have Consequences." Last Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2024 10:05 am

“Don’t beat yourself up, Jamison.” her voice was soft -- reassuring.

Raquel Haythe stood outside in the parking lot adjacent to the PRODIGY GROUP building. She watched him carefully. Watched as he paced in front of his beater that he traveled in. Sure, Aaron offered him a new car - but he felt comfortable in this. This was home when he didn’t have one.

Jamison has lost a match in the past, but not like this. This one exposed him; exposed his weakness. He wasn’t meant for this world - but he adapted, as one does when thrown into a new environment. But no amount of training prepared him for the thing that cost him a sure-fire win against Tomi Venus - distractions.

Jamison would always meet a fight head on, that is how he was raised - that’s how he survived, so when TJ Alexander decided to take a stroll down to the ring during the last Triumph, Jamison’s focus left from his opponent - who he had in his crosshairs to finish, to the new threat. Even the most experienced wrestlers fell victim to this trick from time to time - but for a fighter who was still cutting his teeth? It was a fatal weakness on that night.

And even still, Jamison had not fully gotten over it. As he paced, the soles of his Vans hi-stomps stomped on to the still wet pavement from the fresh rainfall. He deeply inhaled from his cigarette every two seconds; his eyes never - or appearing to - left his path as he marched four steps and turned to walk the opposite way. But truly, Jamison was seeing though the pavement - through reality altogether.

All he could see was TJ Alexander.

“I don’t know much about wrestling, but Mr. Elliot has had me do extensive research. And just like in every other sport league, or profession, losses are going to happen and hurdles will be placed in front of you.” She said, wrapping her light sweater tighter over her body following a light gust of wind that still carried the kiss of Mother Nature’s latest rainfall. “Mr. Elliot has all of the confidence in the world in you; have you heard the way he talks about you? You’re his cham---”

“Champion.” Jamison finished her sentence with a bite and a snarl. “Trust me; I don’t feel like a champion right now.” He finished that thought, stopping to look up at Raquel. “Tomi was finished, all he had to do was tap out. I don’t know if they’re working together - or if TJ just wanted to play mindgames, but there’s one thing I don’t do - Raquel - and that’s play fucking games.”

He dropped and immediately stomped his cigarette out. “Aaron works fast though, he got me the match against TJ. Seems like this is the life of a champion in this industry; everyone comes out of the woodwork for you, thinking they deserve a championship opportunity.”

“He’s a former Tag Team champion. The first, actually. He won them on his own and chose Nobi to be his partner. Afterword, the two of them engaged in a heated rivalry.” Raquel followed up. “TJ has earned his stripes, he’s not like any of your former opponents.”

“Good.” He seethed, even still. “Beating a former champion, tag team or otherwise, is always a testament to my abilities. But I’m not just going to beat him; I’m going to ruin his fucking life. I’m going to knock his teeth down his damn throat. TJ Alexander will have traumatic PTSD by the time I’m finished with him; going into panic attacks anytime anyone mentions my name.”

“He wants my championship - then he can try his fucking hardest to take it from me, but I intend fully on making him regret the thought - let alone the action - of coming out and doing the bullshit that he did during Triumph. He’s going to realize quick that he fucked up because there will be no one to save him. He doesn’t have his former tag team partner anymore; that bridge has been burned. Tomi? If he comes down, I’ll finish what I started with him.”
The bass in Jamison’s voice commanded Raquel’s attention.

Jamison stopped his pacing, his eyes were narrowed on Raquel while he spoke but dropped when he finished. “I will remain the Prodigy champion. I will show this entire company what happens when you fuck with me.” His eyes lifted again, “Actions have consequences, it’s time that TJ Alexander learn that. I will do what I do best, fight. I can guarantee you that TJ has never been in a fight like he’s in store for, and he will never recover from it. I will then stand over his body, whether he’s knocked out or not, and raise my championship high in the air.”

“I’ve said it from the beginning; only the best fighter deserves to be champion - and I can guarantee you that the best man will be the one standing victorious at Last Stand.”
And, as if it were on cue with Jamison’s final word, the sounds of tires crunching the gravel pellets on the concrete become audible as a car approaches.

The high-end BMW that belongs to Aaron Elliot came to a stop beside Jamison’s beater, which only made it look that much better. After the engine is cut off, Aaron steps out of the BMW from the drivers side and PRODIGY’s Jonah Aspinwall from the passengers. “Well, El-fucking-Paso. Looks like PRODIGY is all here; Lennon has arrived, she’s confirmed.”

Aaron’s confidence was always on max level, the tone in his voice was a drastic change from the angry undertones from Jamison. Aaron closed his door, removing his sunglasses as he looked at Jamison. “El Paso; isn’t that one kid - uh, Mateo Vasco - from TNT from here? He was something special, too.” He smiled, “But no where as good as my champion, though.”

Matt Miles and Sawyer like this post

Back to top Go down

"Actions have Consequences." Last Stand
Page 1 of 1