Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand Empty
PostSubject: GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand   GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2024 3:31 pm

GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand Cool_t36

The camera opens to a dimly lit room, shadows dancing on the walls from flickering candles. In the center, a well-toned figure sits on a wooden chair, an old, tattered book in his hands. The PCW World Championship belt rests on a table beside him. Christopher Sabertooth looks up, his eyes intense and focused.

Gather 'round, ladies and gentlemen, for tonight, I shall recount an old folklore. A tale of a man destined to be the strongest warrior, yet cursed with a heart as cold as ice.

He opens the book, flipping through its yellowed pages.

There once was a man, feared by all who crossed his path. His skills unparalleled. They said he was destined to be the greatest warrior the world had ever seen. But there was a problem, you see...he had no heart. In his pursuit of power, he forsook everything that made him human—love, compassion, honor. He became a soulless vessel, driven only by his insatiable hunger for strength.

Christopher closes the book, his gaze piercing through the camera.

Now, this tale might sound like just another bedtime story, but there lies a kernel of truth in every legend. If it wasn’t clear, I am talking about Damian Mordeau.

He stands, picking up his championship belt and draping it over his shoulder.

I have done a lot for Damian. When the ineffectual Miles had forsaken his duty as a champion, I stepped up out of courtesy to ensure that PCW’s future stays bright. I could sense the potential in Mordeau. Him beating Jacob Senn and myself in back-to-back matches isn’t something to scoff at. Damian Mordeau was the face of PCW—the man who would take this company to newer heights. The first star that PCW gave birth to.

Hell, I bought into the hype! When I first signed the contract, my main focus was to ensure that PCW would live on forever. While there’s plenty of value that legends like myself can offer, the sustainability of a company comes from the youth. I did my job and made Damian Mordeau look like a million bucks even if Miles wouldn’t play his part. What do I get for that?

Nothing but disappointment. Not only did Damian waste every ounce of momentum that I had helped generate, he stumbled at the first hurdle. While upset, I understood that there was a lot of room to grow considering how young Damian is. I was excited to see how he would bounce back. In my mind, I expected Damian to immediately reclaim the throne he shouldn’t have lost in the first place. 

Yet again, Damian tore my fucking heart out of my chest. He ran away, just like Miles before him. He quit. I was beyond disgusted! All my hard work was down the drain. My reputation was put at stake because of him! The man who I endorsed as the future of this business was nothing but a heartless, spineless little fucking rat. I can handle being wrong about somebody. Not everyone is destined to live up to their potential. What I can’t fathom is shots at my credibility as a wrestling savant! I’ve spent YEARS of my fucking life building the foundation for who Christopher Sabertooth is and I can’t let a runt like Mordeau ruin it in an instant.

That’s when I knew that PCW was doomed unless I took over. Salvation came around and changed this company for the better! If it wasn’t for us, PCW would be driven out of business due to the sheer intake of mediocrity in the locker room. No longer does the bare minimum suffice to become a champion. The Prodigy and Valor champions found out that they can NEVER amount to the greatness of the world champion. There will no longer be room for upsets. There will no longer be tolerance for incompetence. PCW and its champions will be hailed as the pioneers of the industry. 

WE saved PCW. WE brought order amidst all the chaos. WE brought honor back to the gold that had lost its luster. There is no PCW without Salvation.

Things are at an all-time high! The attendance is through the roof! New faces signing contracts every week! Business is booming as we approach the biggest show of the year. Standing Room Only.

All the hard work that Salvation put in to save this company will finally be rewarded in the main event of the biggest stage possible where I leave Kasey Kash in the fucking dust.

It doesn’t surprise me that Mordeau would find an opportune moment to return and take back something that he should have NEVER won in the first place. Forget not being ready, Damian has proven with his lack of a spine that he will NEVER be good enough to be the flag bearer. Mordeau is a coward.

Mordeau is doing the same thing that Miles did! Just because YOU decided to walk away from your responsibilities, doesn’t mean that those responsibilities will be left unattended till you change your mind. You LOST your place, Mordeau. You had the chance and you blew it! PCW has no time for somebody like you trying to destroy the goodwill that has been built on the back of my blood, sweat, and tears. I am not letting a timorous twat take my rightful place in the main event of Standing Room Only. 

The PCW World Championship might as well not have existed before my ascension. The lineage of prodigal talents with the work ethic to match their skill starts and ends with me. Until I find a worthy replacement, there’s NOBODY that can push me off my pedestal. Simply put, that person does not fucking exist in the world of PCW. Certainly not in a walking manifestation of disappointment.

PCW and the world championship found their salvation through my brilliance.

PCW doesn’t need Damian Mordeau.

But… Damian Mordeau needs Christopher Sabertooth to save him yet again. 

The Last Stand will come true to its name and put an end to a tumultuous chapter that nearly ruined PCW. 

Damian Mordeau is history.

History… that will be forgotten. 

PCW starts with Salvation.  

And we’ll be there till the very end. 
Back to top Go down

GONE WITH THE WIND - The Last Stand
Page 1 of 1