Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Stopping Gears
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

» [JK] THE BURN.
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm by JK2023

» Back In The Saddle
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm by Allison

» "One Defense." Triumph
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:23 pm by James Christ

» Definition of Prodigy | FOOL's GOLD
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm by Lennon Armada

» Make Peace With Your God
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm by Nayati

» With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm by Nobi

» DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm by AZAZEL

Affiliates

Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah Landerson

Aaliyah Landerson

Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson Empty
PostSubject: Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson   Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 2:38 am

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING CONTRACT
Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson Fan5GSpXgAElmAq

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Aaliyah Landerson
Picture Base: Aaliyah Mysterio
Current Nicknames: Princess of The Six One Nine
Height: 5, 4’
Weight: 114lbs
Hometown: San Jose, California

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Babyface Choose from these options:
Pure Babyface | Face | Anti-Hero | Tweener | Cowardly Heel | Ruthless Heel | Monster Heel
Gimmick: A character who is constantly looking on the bright side of life, and never lets anything get them down. Can be as short or as long as you want. (Note: THIS IS NOT A FULL BIO. This is for describing your character's in-ring and on-screen gimmick.)

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: 'Vengo Por Ti by Def Rebel
Special Entrance [Optional]: When Vengo Por Ti hit's she walks out on stage wearing a pink and black stripes with a hoodie and down on one knee and prays. she gets up and points to the Fans in Pyro fireworks burst open and switch to the other side of the stage in does the same thing in after she was done she slowly walks down the ramp in slaps some little kids high fives and she smooches in the kids and stares at the kid in hands her fake Luchdor Mask to her and heads straight towards the ring and hops on the turnbuckle and pose both fingers in mid air and walks to the other side turnbuckle in does the same thing mid finger in the air in he gets down and wait for her Opponent arrive.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?
Tendency to Cheat: Never Choose from these options: Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never | If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]:2023 When did your character first debut?
Favorite Match Types [Optional]:Last woman Standing What's your character's favorite match type? (Minimum one)
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: Cage What's your character's least favorite match type? (Minimum one)
Favorite Weapon [Optional]: Steel Chair
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: Any titles, tournaments, winning streaks, or notable achievements N/A

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Springboard somersaultult
2.Diving hurracanrana
3. Corner slingshot splash
4. Spinning heel kick
5. Leg-feed enzuigirl
6. Flying Lariat
7.Reverse crossbody
8. Spinning Wheel kick
9. Five-star Frog Splash
10. Arm Wrench inside cradle

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. 'Tilt a whirl Arm drag she grabs her Opponent arm and goes for the Tilt a whirl Arm drag
2. 'Diving or split- legged moonsaultshe goes near the top middle rope and goes for a Diving or split- legged moonsault onto her Opponent
3. Tilt-a-whirl or top-rope headscissors takedown' runs at her Opponent and comes back and hit's one of them with a Tilt-a-whirl or top- rope headscisscors takedown
4. Diving bulldog Description of move here
5. 'Springboard sitout facebuster she runs at her Opponent near the turnbuckle and goes for the Springboard Sitout Facebuster

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. 'Landerson six one-nine kicks her Opponent behind them and falls between the second ropes and runs back to the turnbuckle and hit's her with a Landerson Six One Nine
2. 'Landerson Frog Splash climbs up on the top rope and hit's her Opponent with a Landerson Frog Splash
3. 'Landerson Springboard Seated Senton' her Opponent is seated down in the corner and goes out of the turnbuckle and plants her with a Springboard Seated Senton
UF. Landerson Springboard Splash she jumps up on the turnbuckle and Springs off the ropes and hit's her with a Springboard Splash

NOTES
These are notes about your character. Can be anything from character strengths to weaknesses you want the writers to know about. Any facts you want to include about your character can go here. This is optional.
Back to top Go down

Princess of The Six one nine| Aaliyah landerson
Page 1 of 1