Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah Landerson

Aaliyah Landerson

Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine Empty
PostSubject: Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine   Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 2:03 am

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Aaliyah landerson
Picture Base: Aaliyah Mysterio
Current Nicknames:  Daughter of The Six one Nine
Height: 5, 4’’
Weight: 114lbs
Hometown:  San Jose, California

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options: Face
Pure Babyface | Face | Anti-Hero | Tweener | Cowardly Heel | Ruthless Heel | Monster Heel
Gimmick: A character who stands for old school babyface values of truth, honesty and dignity. OR A character who stands for the cowardly old school heel values of cheat-to-win. Can be as short or as long as you want. (Note: THIS IS NOT A FULL BIO. This is for describing your character's in-ring and on-screen gimmick.)

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: Vengo Por Ti  by Def Rebel
Special Entrance [Optional]:Vengo Por Ti hit's she walks out on stage wearing a Black and Gold stripes with a hoodie and down on one knee and prays. she gets up and points to the Fans in Pyro fireworks burst open and switch to the other side of the stage in does the same thing in after she was done she slowly walks down the ramp in slaps some little kids high fives and she smooches in the kids and stares at the kid in hands her fake Luchdor Mask to her and heads straight towards the ring and hops on the turnbuckle and pose both fingers in mid air and walks to the other side turnbuckle in does the same thing mid finger in the air in he gets down and wait for her Opponent arrive.
MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?
Tendency to Cheat:Sometimes Choose from these options: Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never | If Needed

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]:2023 When did your character first debut?
Favorite Match Types [Optional]:Steel Cage What's your character's favorite match type? (Minimum one)
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]:Tables What's your character's least favorite match type? (Minimum one)
Favorite Weapon [Optional]: Steel Chair
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]:Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine What_is_the_profession_aalyah_gutierrez_3471007 Any titles, tournaments, winning streaks, or notable achievements 1xECWF Women's Champion, 1x PCW Women's World Champion 1x ECWF World Tag Team Champions 1x ECWF Horror-core Champion

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Suicide Dive
2. Diving hurracanrana
3. Meteora
4. Leg-feed enzuigirl
5. Flying Lariat
6.  Reverse crossbody
7. Spinning Wheel kick
8. Five-star Frog Splash
9. Corner slingshot splash
10. Arm Wrench inside cradle

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. ' Tilt a whirl Arm drag she runs at her Opponent and hit's Them with a Tilt a whirl Arm drag
2. Diving bulldog runs at her Opponent and hit's her with a Diving bulldog
3. 'Springboard sitout facebuster she hit's her enemy with an Springboard sitout facebuster
4. 'Tilt-a-whirl or top-rope headscissors takedown she went for the Tilt-a-whirl or top-rope headscissors takedown onto her Opponent
5. 'Diving or split- legged moonsault She goes for the Diving or split- legged moonsault onto her Opponent

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. 'Landerson six one-nine she runs back towards the ropes and hit;s her with The Landerson six one-nine
2. Landerson Frog Splash she climbs up the top rope and hit's her with a Landerson Frog Splash
3. Landerson Springboard Seated Senton she went ahead and hit's her with a Landerson Springboard Seated Senton
UF. Landerson Springboard Splash when her Opponent is already down on the floor she hit's her with a Landerson Springboard Splash

NOTES
These are notes about your character. Can be anything from character strengths to weaknesses you want the writers to know about. Any facts you want to include about your character N/A. This is optional.

Last edited by Latoya Hixx on Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Monroe
Admin
Sebastian Monroe

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine   Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 25, 2023 8:24 am

Hi Latoya Hixx! Thank you for your interest and sign-up for PCW! Unfortunately, Mercedes Moné is a reserved pic base that has been claimed by another party. Due to this, we would ask you to choose a different pic base for this character.
Back to top Go down
https://pcwwrestling.forumotion.com
Aaliyah Landerson

Aaliyah Landerson

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine   Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2023 8:08 pm

Actually Sebastian Moore I sorta ain't Latoya Hixx anymore it's now Aaliyah Landerson and her pic base is Aaliyah Mysterio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine   Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaliyah Landerson) Princess of The Six one Nine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Contracts :: PCW Roster :: Former Talent-
Jump to: