Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evolve

"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele Empty
PostSubject: "The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele   "The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2024 4:58 am

PRESTIGE CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING CONTRACT

BASIC INFORMATION
Wrestling Name: Sam Steele
Picture Base: Kyle O'Reilly
Current Nicknames:
Height: 5’, 10’’
Weight: 210
Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Disposition/Alignment: Choose from these options:
Tweener
Gimmick: He thinks he's the greatest technical wrestling in the world, not affraid to show it. He's a bit cocky at moments (kinda like a young Orton/Cena)

RINGSIDE INFORMATION
Theme Music: “Whispers in My Head” by ONSLAP
Special Entrance [Optional]: The character’s special entrance. Write it exactly how you want it to be posted, preferably in present tense to fit the show format. If their entrance doesn’t change or you don’t want to write one, feel free to skip this.

MOTIVATIONS
What are your character’s motivations for competing?
Tendency to Cheat: Choose from these options: Sometimes

IN-RING INFORMATION
Wrestling Debut [Optional]: 2010
Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's favorite match type? (Minimum one)
Least Favorite Match Types [Optional]: What's your character's least favorite match type? (Minimum one)
Favorite Weapon [Optional]:
In-Ring Achievements [Optional]: CPW Unified World Championship, CPW Unified Tag Team Championship, ECWF World Tag Team Championship, ECWF World Six-Man Tag Team Championship, WOW World Championship, WOW World Tag Team Championship

Common Moves: Minimum ten (10)
1. Ax and Smash (Scissors stomp to a kneeling or bent-over opponent's head followed by an elbow smash)
2. Front missile dropkick from the ring apron to the outside of the ring
3. Triple rolling double underhook suplexes
4. Hard Knox Kiss (Glasgow Kiss)
5. Sling Blade
6. Somersault plancha
7. Suicide dive
8. Multiple kick variations (Corner drop, Front missile drop, Roundhouse)
9. Multiple suplex variations (Belly-to-back, sometimes from the top rope, Belly-to-belly
Butterfly floated over into a cross armbreaker, Cravate, German, Northern Lights, Snap underhook, Super, Tiger)
10. Turnbuckle powerbomb

Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Ankle lock
2. Shooting star press
3. Five Star Dangerious (Five star frog Splash, turns in midair)
4. Dangerous Lariat (Pendulum Lariat)
5. 'Name of move here' Description of move here

Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional ultra-finisher (UF)
1. Most Dangerous Knee (Dragon’s Running Knee)
2. Dragon’s Flares (Scissors Stop to a Kneeling or Bent-Over Opponents Head followed by a elbow smash)
3. Dangerous Lock (Chickenwing over the shoulder Crossface)
UF. Most Dangerously Stretched (Sister's Abigail into a Crossface)

NOTES
These are notes about your character. Can be anything from character strengths to weaknesses you want the writers to know about. Any facts you want to include about your character can go here. This is optional.
Back to top Go down
https://ewrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Kevin_Hunter

"The Most Dangerous Athlete" Sam Steele
Page 1 of 1