Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele Empty
PostSubject: REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele   REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2024 12:08 pm

REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele Cool_t37
The scene opens in a dimly lit room, the flickering light of a single bulb barely cutting through the thick shadows. The air feels dense, almost suffocating, as the camera slowly zooms in. Seated in the darkness, back hunched forward, sits the PCW World Champion, Christopher Sabertooth. His title belt gleams ominously beside him, but his focus is elsewhere—his fists clenched in raw fury, veins visible, as he channels a wave of seething hatred.

Maximus Steele... Did you think that beating my people along with Miles made you somebody? You think cutting through them gave you the right to stand in my path? You have no idea what you’ve unleashed.

He stands up slowly, his presence looming in the dark room, eyes burning with fury.

You embarrassed them. My family. My blood. And now, you think you can waltz into my world without consequences? You’ve only woken something darker... something you won’t survive.

The camera zooms in tighter on his face, sweat dripping as he snarls, a chilling smile creeping in.

Do you recall the last time we crossed paths? The unbeaten Maximus Steele was looking to be the next big thing in the industry. While your head was in the clouds, I took it upon myself to drag your ass back to reality. The truth is, I go through steel like it’s paper. Regardless, I gave you the respect you were owed as a former Prodigy Champion. I sensed a potential for greatness in you despite the unpolished nature of your existence… Yet, you chose to side yourself with hacks like Matt Miles. He’s nothing but a poison to the industry and now your ever-so-bright future has been sullied by association.

The truth about Matt Miles was common knowledge ever since I exposed him and yet you chose to stand alongside him as his bitch. He will leech every last drop of credibility that you had for himself like the selfish bastard that he is. Miles should have left the Salvation alone the moment he lost to me and yet he went behind my back to target my family! Stealing the tag team championships--A title that we carved out of our blood and sweat. PCW was robbed of a deserving champion due to that conniving runt and his putrid follower. It disgusts me to know that Salvation won’t be carrying the legacy of the tag team championships into Standing Room Only. A stage fit for champions of our pedigree. A stage DESERVING of the hard work we put in to drag it out of the mud after incompetence and mediocrity plagued every corner and every championship due to shams like Miles and Steele.

I am beyond upset. It hurt me to the core to kick Jupiter King to the curb. She was family… Until she proved to be incompetent like every other pretender in the locker room. I didn’t expect this out of Mercadier and I certainly don’t expect this out of a legend like Arata Asakura. I am sure Arata will make good on his promise to me when he leaves Kasey Kash in a pool of his blood. And I will do the same when I enact revenge for what Maximus did to my family. Do not fret PCW faithful, Salvation will find its way back to the top for there’s nobody that comes close to perfection that is us. Our names will forever be synonymous with the rise of PCW! We saved this company. We made it into the hottest brand that the world of pro wrestling has to offer. Pillars of the industry like Denzel Porter want a piece of the pie.

But Maximus decided to RUIN everything for a temporary moment of glory. Think about your peers who DEPEND on Salvation to sign their cheques! I won’t be surprised to find out that the world tuned away from PCW the moment the referee’s hand struck the canvas for the three count… The disrespect of PCW’s integrity and Salvation’s greatness will be accounted for. 

Max, you have summoned the wrath of the golden standard of the industry simply because of your ignorance. You have bit the hand that feeds you and your family. You have hurt the progress that PCW has made over the last couple of months for your greed. I can NEVER forgive you for your sins! 

You will pay, Max. You will pay twofold for even aligning yourself with Miles. We’re at the precipice of greatness. The grandest stage PCW has to offer is upon us. Kasey Kash’s fairytale story comes to an abrupt end. Salvation’s position in the company is forever solidified. It would be a shame if the tag team champion NEVER makes it to the show. It would be a DAMN shame if the rising star of the industry DISAPPEARS like he never existed to begin with.

You have fucked around and you’re about to find out, Max. There’s a reason why I stand here with the PCW World Championship about to main event the most important show in this company’s history. I carried this place on my back along with Salvation because we cared about the business. We cared about all the mouths we could feed by being involved at the highest level. We cared about the lasting impact that we’d love for the younger generation to follow. 

Maximus, you have hurt me more already than you ever could in the squared circle. I killed your hype when you were at the top-- Now, there’s nobody in sight from where I stand. Nobody even approaches the greatness that I have displayed as the flagbearer of PCW. Nobody can fathom the responsibility I bear as the ACE of the company. Salvation brought in a new age in PCW…

If people dare take us for granted, I will continue to step up and fight these battles myself. Christ. Sawyer. Azazel. Mordeau. Miles. Countless men tried and failed to measure up to me. 

Maximus, I will remind you of your past failures.

The gap has only gotten wider like your mother’s asshole on a Saturday bender.

I will END you like anybody else that ever stands in the way of Salvation.
Back to top Go down

REVENGE -- vs. Maximus Steele
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: