Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Fallon Stone
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

» Alex Carter.
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 7:48 pm by AC

» HYDE, The Clown
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 6:15 pm by HYDE

» Karly Ward
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:49 am by Karly Ward

» Standing Room Only
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 11:07 pm by Sebastian Monroe

» All Those Familiar Faces (Vs Arata #2)
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:57 pm by Emmanuelle

» Hollywood Noir
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:55 pm by Allison

» Hard Way or No Way
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:54 pm by Maximus Steele

» I am GOD | Standing Room Only 2
The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:53 pm by CYRUS

Affiliates

The Dangerous Dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evolve

The Dangerous Dragon Empty
PostSubject: The Dangerous Dragon   The Dangerous Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2024 6:33 am

Inside a training facility somewhere in Davenport, Iowa we see Sam Steele and Michael Shaw in one of the many rings in the building. It wasn't too long before Steele made his way to the side of the ring, leaning himself against the ring ropes, looking out at the camera with a smile.

The Dangerous Dragon Maxresdefault

SAM STEELE: "Hey TJ remember me, how's the body... still in pain after what we did to your ass last week on Triumph? See we heard what you had to say about the Prodigy Championship, that you were gonna change the game, become Prodigy Champion and change the game of that championship... but you didn’t, you failed to become Prodigy Champion and that means you failed to change any game! That’s why we did what we did last week, you were talking about the Prodigy Championship, like it was yours, but kid you need to realize it can’t be yours if it doesn’t belong to you in the first place... I’ll give you credit where it’s due, you were a PCW Tag Team Champion for like 107 days, but face it man the only reason you were a tag team champion for that long was because of one man and that was Nobi, you knew it so much you choose him as your partner—you knew you could get away with anything including looking as if you were the top member in the Skyward Knights, so much so that you faced him at Conquest Colosseum, in an I Quit match and now with the Extreme Elevation match being announced for Standing Room Only, you want to “change the game” again... but you will once again fail! See TJ, that Prodigy Championship deserves something better than a Game Changer, it deserves it’s own destiny and with the true Prodigy Michael Shaw at myself, training me to become better—It will become my freakin’ DESTINY to become Prodigy Champion and it all begins this week on Triumph and beating your ass in the middle of that ring! See TJ, this Sunday on Triumph is the first step towards me becoming the next Prodigy Champion. You were given an opportunity at that title and you lost, just like you lost in your attempt to become the first Valor Champion... Sunday I'm gonna show you first hand just how Dangerous I can be!"

Steele smirked arrogantly, turning to his tag team and at the moment his training partner, Michael Shaw for a second before looking into the camera once more.

SAM STEELE: "Look TJ, I want you to know that what happen last week... What we did to you last week was nothing personal, you just seem to think you have your eyes on something that already belongs to someone, I don't mean James Christ either... see TJ that Prodigy Championship belongs to me, just like the PCW Tag Team Championships belongs to both me and Michael... but first things first, the Prodigy Championship belongs to me and when you were talking about it last week, the way you were talking about it, about how you were suppose to be the Game Changer and everything it just... it pissed me off and well now, now I'm gonna have to do something about it and now Sunday night at the MGM Grand... live on FITE, I'm not just going to beat you, I'm gonna show the world just why I should be in the Extreme Elevation match at Standing Room Only! In one night, Evolve will show the world that things are about to change around here, Triumph ain't Sebastian Monroe's show anymore, hell this ain't even your time anymore... THIS IS EVOLVE'S SHOW... this is our fucking time and no one is gonna be able to stop us from taking everything that we know belongs to us!"

Steele quickly rolled out of the ring, making his way towards the camera, Shaw followed close behind as Steele took a quick sip of water, his glare shifted from the camera to a punching bag just off camera. He started to kick the bag with force, which only seemed to excite the fans.

MICHAEL SHAW: "I don't really think you realize exactly what you're in for on Sunday night, TJ... So let me give you a taste of what will come your way... you'll be having trouble breathing, it will feel as if your ribs are on fire, but in reality they will be broken! You're arms and limbs will feel like falling off your body, but in reality they'll be shattered as Sammy is pullings them out of the socket, you'll feel like passing out to the pain and the suffering... but don't worry kid, I'll make sure he saves just a bit for the end, because with your ribs broken and your arms and limbs shattered... there will only be one more thing for you to do... TAP the fuck OUT!"

WHACK! The sound of Steele's leg up against the punching bag echoed through the room. WHACK! Kicking the back one more time before looking into the camera with a twisted smile.

SAM STEELE: "If you think for a damn second that what happened to you last week was bad, if you think that was painful, just wait until this week on Triumph! I really hope you're able to take the pain and the suffering that is about to come your way this Sunday, TJ! You're going to find out why I went from behind Hard Knox... to the Most Dangerous Athlete in professional wrestling! When I'm done with you on Sunday in Vegas, leaving you laying broken and shattered for all the world to see, than the world will know that at Standing Room Only, you're looking at the winner of the Extreme Elevation Match and the next Prodigy Champion!"

Shaw watched as the Most Dangerous Athlete went back to kicking the punching bag with force, the crowd clearly enjoyed the rage of Steele, exploding into cheers as the scene faded to black.
Back to top Go down
https://ewrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Kevin_Hunter

The Dangerous Dragon
Page 1 of 1