Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Stopping Gears
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

» [JK] THE BURN.
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm by JK2023

» Back In The Saddle
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm by Allison

» "One Defense." Triumph
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:23 pm by James Christ

» Definition of Prodigy | FOOL's GOLD
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm by Lennon Armada

» Make Peace With Your God
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm by Nayati

» With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm by Nobi

» DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
In other words... I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm by AZAZEL

Affiliates

In other words...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomi

Tomi

In other words... Empty
PostSubject: In other words...   In other words... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 6:42 pm

Flyyy me to the moooon
Let me… play among the staaars
Let me see… what Spring is like on… Jupiter and Mars
On Venus you… won't surviiive…
On Venus you… you will die.

So can you hear me now? CAN YOU ALL HEAR ME NOW!?

How is it that so many people on this roster are so confident-so sure, that they can beat me. But how many people, one on one, have been able to beat me? Since I've shed my mask-my weakness-has anyone been able to beat me when left alone in the ring with the Macabre Messiah!?

Not Emmanuelle. Who was very proud that she outlasted me in the Chamber of Valor, but learned very harshly that she was not special! I do not give a damn what you have accomplished outside of these ropes, you entered the Circle of Venus and you were not worthy upon my judgement!

I do not give a damn about the Valor Championship either. I am not interested in another consolation for my talents. I am tired of being Pure, a Prodigy, of Valor, I am deserving OF THE WORLD!

However… I am not going to say no to an opportunity to get my hands back on Sawyer. I still owe him the beating I promised. But first… someone is coming back for seconds.

Matt Miles is back in my way.
It wasn't enough for me to splatter your head on the mat and pin you in front of all nine above! You're back for more! Back between me and the crown I deserve!

Have you not done enough!? Does your greed know no limits!? Why must you continue to step in front of me on my path to conquest! To take more food off my plate to add to your already filled gut!

I know you are not stupid, unless I took out a chunk of your brain. In which case I'll gladly take more.

Because as long as you are standing between ME and the championship gold that has evaded my hands my entire career, you are a thorn in my side. A cockroach, worse than worthless, feeding on filth in my domain that needs to be exterminated.

I don't care how prestigious the belts I've held are, I don't care how many I have mentored towards a World Championship, I will not settle. I will not rest. My wicked reign will never be forgotten and will not run short.

It does not matter how long fools, believing themselves to be righteous, might hold me off from my destiny. It will be achieved. The longer I wait, the more blood I will spill. The more bones will break. The more careers will end.

Matt Miles, you fancy yourself a parasite in my kingdom? That is the role you have chosen? Then be prepared for extermination. You will not succeed in cutting my story short, you will only succeed in ending your career early.

Level with me.
How many times can I break open your skull? How many times can your grey matter splatter against the back of your eyes? How much blood can you lose? You can keep fighting but I don't care how tough you are. You're not tough enough to fight through death.

Go ahead and be a marauder, I don't care. Keep your honor by dying at my hand, you'll still be dead. You think I care what these people think? If they think you're a hero for tanking my bullets again and again!? You won't be around to see the flowers on your grave, but I'll be alive to dance on it!

Each who stands in my way has or will fall. Even if you get back up, I'll just break you down again. While those people remember you as a hero, you can die knowing that you are responsible for the monster you created. You are responsible for every evil, inhumane crime I commit on you. You and nobody can stop me.

I am headed to my promised land where I will be acknowledged by the only nine who matter...

Fill my heart with song, make me sing forever more
You are all I long for, all I worship and adore
In other words… we're not through
Saint Venus is… gonna kill you.
Back to top Go down

In other words...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: