Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Stopping Gears
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

» [JK] THE BURN.
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm by JK2023

» Back In The Saddle
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm by Allison

» "One Defense." Triumph
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:23 pm by James Christ

» Definition of Prodigy | FOOL's GOLD
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm by Lennon Armada

» Make Peace With Your God
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm by Nayati

» With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm by Nobi

» DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm by AZAZEL

Affiliates

Tomi Venus is NOT the best.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

Tomi Venus is NOT the best. Empty
PostSubject: Tomi Venus is NOT the best.   Tomi Venus is NOT the best. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:51 pm

Welp. 

That didn’t go according to plan, did it? 

Everybody saw what happened at Vendetta. I fought my ass off, executed my game plan to near perfection. I told everybody that I would be there at the end and I was.

Unfortunately….Cinderella didn’t get her Happily Ever After this time.

Nope. 

Those accolades went Sawyer’s way. He was able to survive just long enough to put me away. Because of that, he’s the new Valor Champion, the first champion, and I’m looking at a very dubious distinction: Undefeated in regular matches….but 0-2 in Championship matches. Twice I’ve come extremely close, first for the Prodigy Championship and now this setback for the Valor Championship. But twice I’ve had to just watch someone else celebrate. 

You know, when I got to PCW, I didn’t expect it to be a cakewalk, but I didn’t think I would have the pair of opportunities dangled in front of me that I have and come up short. Now there’s whispers that they’re looking for a WORLD Championship challenger now and my name seems to still generate conversation, it still means something in terms of being among the best of the best around here. I mean, if you’ve watched that triple threat with Steele and our NEW World Champion, I didn’t look out of place at all despite being the smallest person involved. This chamber match? Same thing. I put my body through hell and almost came up with the gold. 

While I’m very much flattered by those who consider me still worthy of the World Championship, I don’t like eating courses of dinner out of order. Why skip right past the appetizers and entrees to get to the desserts? Misses the whole point of a meal to me. 

So…I think I made it pretty plain to Sawyer’s face that I want one more crack at him, but if I was able to fall upwards into a world title shot I can’t say I’d complain too much, three course meal analogies aside. There is another person, half of the tag team champs, who has laid claim to that title…but considering I beat Christopher Sabertooth to qualify for the chamber, how would it make sense for HIM of all people to leapfrog me into contention? 

After that beating Nayati took, it seems that particular matchup may be close to a done deal. What champion worth their salt wouldn’t be clamoring for revenge after that shit? I’ve been in the ring with him once and got a feel for his personality just a little bit from that build up that we had to the match with Maximus. He’s strong, he’s stubborn, and he doesn’t take ANY shit from anybody. I respect that…a lot more than the bullshit Jupiter King has suddenly gotten herself into.

Speaking of getting yourself into something, what the hell have I gotten into this week? With management and the fans watching, a shot at several titles at stake, I have the luck of drawing Tomi Venus as my opponent for this Triumph. From a wrestling perspective, I’m not all that concerned. He’s no different than wrestling most of the men on this roster. I know for a fact that I can at worst hold my own against him and best case scenario run his ass right into the unemployment line. 

But that’s not what worries me. I remember the Chamber of Valor pretty well. Even though I didn’t eliminate Tomi myself, I played a pretty hefty part in making sure that he didn’t make it to the final two. Maybe things would have been different if I allowed him to do his deranged lunatic nonsense and take out Sawyer instead, but hindsight is always 20-20, right? 

EVERYWHERE I GO there seems to be some deranged fuckwit running around. Stitches, Darkane, Ares Vendetta his sister, now this fucking clown. I’m sure he’s still very much angry that he didn’t win the Chamber of Valor. And I’m pretty sure he’s not too happy about my part in all that. And I’m guessing that this absolute fucking basketcase wants to put my head on a pike to send some kind of message to the locker room.

“I AM STILL EVEEEEEEVILL AND DANGEROUS SSSSSS DERRRRRRR! I SHOULD BE A CHAMPION!” 

Shut the hell up.

Tomi, this is a very simple proposition: I have places to go, titles to win and you’re the main person standing in my way right now. I don’t care what you THINK you should have done. You THINK you should be World Champion, you THINK that you should be the Valor Champion right now. Let me be the latest person to probably tell you that it doesn’t  matter what you think. You know how our line of work goes right? First is first and Second is nowhere. Neither of us held our weight, and as of right now, neither of us has the right to call ourselves champion.

In my case however, that’s not going to be for too much longer.

I don’t know and honestly I don’t really care who it’s against. I wouldn’t mind a crack at the new Prodigy Champ. Obviously the World Championship would be a big deal since that’s the reason why most of us are here, to compete for that.

And Sawyer knows that one way or another, we’re going to cross paths again for the Valor Championship.

You, Tomi. I don’t know how you’re going to pick yourself up after this, man. You thought Sawyer fucking you up was bad? You thought being denied the World Championship sucked? All of it is going to absolutely pale in comparison to the wrecking that I’m going to inflict on you. 

“Tomi Venus is the best.”? 

[list=margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;padding-inline-start:48px;][*]Bro, you need to work on your catchphrase game. That shit is weaker than anything I’ve heard in my career. 
[/list]

[list=margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;padding-inline-start:48px;][*]I’m going to prove how massive an oxymoron “Tomi Venus” and “the best” being in the same sentence is.
[/list]

You’re not ready, boy.
Back to top Go down

Tomi Venus is NOT the best.
Page 1 of 1