Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Stopping Gears
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

» [JK] THE BURN.
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm by JK2023

» Back In The Saddle
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm by Allison

» "One Defense." Triumph
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:23 pm by James Christ

» Definition of Prodigy | FOOL's GOLD
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm by Lennon Armada

» Make Peace With Your God
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm by Nayati

» With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm by Nobi

» DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm by AZAZEL

Affiliates

THE PRETENDER #008

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AZAZEL

THE PRETENDER #008 Empty
PostSubject: THE PRETENDER #008   THE PRETENDER #008 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 11:41 pm

Christopher Sabertooth.

A man who has… done it all. Championships in nearly every promotion he has stepped foot into… a Multiple Time World Champion in many promotions… awards that go on nearly as long… and recently has become the Prestige Championship Wrestling Tag Team Champion with… someone we are quite familiar with.

Mercadier de Leon.

A man we have faced before and defeated… a man who claimed he is the “Righteous Wrath of God”... but failed to defeat the very thing he claims to be working against… we told him of his god’s failures… we told him of all the double standards when it comes to the man upstairs… and he could not handle the truth… and we capitalized on it.

You see, Christopher… you are just as bad as your tag team partner. You are… running from the truth. You act as if you are a hero to the people… you proclaim yourself to be a Savior of the Planet… a Hero to the Masses… but what you truly are is a liar.

A fraud.

You are not what you preach yourself to be, Christopher. You see… we know of your past, Christopher… the past you are so actively attempting to avoid… and all the…

“Havoc”... that it brought. You see, you are a man attempting to brush over your past… without changing anything about you. You make your entrance, parading around as if you are God’s gift to the earth and as if you have never done any wrongs in your life… when all of us know who you are… and see you for what you truly are.

You do not have any right to be judging anyone, Christopher. You are the one who should be judged… you are teaming with a man who claims to be God’s messenger, but is a fraud in his own right… competing in a sport of mutual combat that his very god would frown upon him for. The man you have won the tag team championships with is nothing more than a pretender… so… in other words…

The two of you are perfect for one another.

You are both galavanting around Prestige Championship Wrestling as if you are the best of the best… but what I see… are two people who are wearing masks… attempting to hide your true identity and selves from everyone… because if you show that face to the general public… neither of you will ever be looked at the same ever again… and you are terrified of that thought… the thought of being labeled as one thing and never escaping that… always having that hang over your head… see the people backstage whisper and murmur whenever it is that you walk by… but you do not realize that people are doing such anyways.

You are a marked man, Christopher.

You cannot escape your past… no matter how hard you might try to escape it… and you love to try and pretend none of it ever happened… you just love to act like you are just… helping… everyone. You try to put on a façade of a helping hand and a friendly face… but we all know it to be false… you hold one hand out for people to grab, all the while you hold a knife behind your back… waiting and ready for the moment someone reaches out for help… and when you grab their hand and pull them up from the depths… that is when you’ll strike… that is when you will take them out… THAT… is when you will show your true colors… Mercadier… the man you hold those Prestige Championship Wrestling titles with… he should use our message as a warning.

You are not to be trusted as far as someone could throw you… you are a terrible human being deep down, Christopher… as much as you may try to bury that past it will always be there as a constant reminder in your mind. Those thoughts will never escape. YOU can never escape… though you will try your hardest.

You arrived here in an attempt to… play someone else. To pretend to be something you are not… much like our vessel attempted to do so. Our vessel and you… you are not so different.

You are both weak minded men who… needed a better purpose in life. You needed something to guide you towards success… to let the mask fall and show the world who you really were… deep inside… our vessel is a man who is angry at the world… and loves to blame everyone else  for his issues in life.

His father dying? He blames the other driver, when he was truly at fault.

His mother overdosing? He blames her family, when again… he was at fault.

His Uncle having a heart attack? He blames wrestling, though he was the one who brought him back into the world of wrestling.

His failed marriage? He blames his former brother-in-law… when he is the one who married someone he never really loved.

Our vessel… he was not a good person. He used everyone and everything to get what he wanted… though he may try and claim it to be good intentions…

And you, Christopher?

We have already gone through it all… and why you deserve the label that you have plastered on your forehead for the world to see…

That you, Christopher Sabertooth…

You are a liar.

You are a fraud.

You are deserving of the treatment of the fans as they turn on you.

You feign ignorance as to why they do… but deep… deep down inside of you… you know why. You understand why… and you keep up the façade to save face.

But do not worry, Christopher.

We are not terrible… though your tag partner may have other things to say about that. We simply request everyone embrace who they truly are…

We will pry it out of you in the middle of that ring, Christopher… though you will try to fight it.

A word of advice, however?

Do not attempt to do so… it will prove… catastrophic.
Back to top Go down

THE PRETENDER #008
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: