Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Stopping Gears
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

» [JK] THE BURN.
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm by JK2023

» Back In The Saddle
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm by Allison

» "One Defense." Triumph
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:23 pm by James Christ

» Definition of Prodigy | FOOL's GOLD
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm by Lennon Armada

» Make Peace With Your God
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm by Nayati

» With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm by Nobi

» DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm by AZAZEL

Affiliates

Mirror - vs. Azazel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Mirror - vs. Azazel Empty
PostSubject: Mirror - vs. Azazel   Mirror - vs. Azazel I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 7:44 pm

Mirror - vs. Azazel Cool_t30

Christopher Sabertooth, a wrestler with a penchant for mischief, revels in adding yet another championship to his illustrious collection. The PCW Tag Team Championship had never been better. However, rather than basking in the glory of his triumph, he sees a golden opportunity to needle his opponent by taking on the role of a therapist.

With a smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eye, Christopher relishes the chance to play mind games with his adversary, knowing full well that their inner turmoil will only be amplified by his mocking facade of empathy. While playful in his demeanor, Chris does understand what it means to be a prisoner in your own body. Kasey could use a mentor to help navigate him through these tough times. 

For the past few hours, I’ve been going through your files and it’s like staring into a mirror. Kasey Kash, a once prominent face in the industry, somehow finds himself locked away in the back of his subconsciousness by this demonic presence we see. I don’t expect you to know this but I have been on that boat. I can’t begin to fathom some of the heinous things that Havoc made me do. Lives were lost. And those that remained were scarred beyond repair. I don’t think I will ever be able to move on from that chapter in my life. The guilt that I burden on my shoulder is something I plan on taking to my grave. No matter what I do, I will never atone for the sins that were committed by my hands. 

Usually, I would try to berate my opponent and make them feel lesser than what they are… But I don’t need to do that to Kasey. That’s already his life every single day of the week. The nightmare that never ends. Nobody could understand this better than I do. I take this opportunity very seriously because it was something I was never afforded until it was too late. Let me start by saying this-- Matt Miles had it coming! If there’s anybody else in this company who hates that man more than I do, it seems to be the demon Azazel. He wouldn’t let Matt catch a break and I appreciate all the work he has put in to make that bastard’s life as miserable as it can be. He deserves it! He’s an awful leech of a man that sucks the joy out of this business. I want to see him lying in a pool of his blood and I am sure Azazel and I can see eye to eye on that matter. 

What I don’t agree with is the price that Kasey Kash had to pay to make this happen. I am not stupid to believe this was a free choice made by Kasey. He chose to never think for himself ever again. He chose to be a prisoner of his own will. He chose to sacrifice everything just so he could taste success… But that feeling would never be satisfied. We all know what they say about making a deal with the devil. It’s like being Brandon Hendrix. You can never win! Azazel will use you until it's convenient not to. What then? Do you think the public would chase down a demon to try him for his crimes? No! Kasey will be the martyr. The man to shoulder all of the blame for all the atrocities committed. Except for the ones on Matt Miles, those were deserved. Are you ready to do that, Kasey? I thought I was too! Until I was trapped in my body for three years as Havoc destroyed everything and everyone that I loved. The more you suffer, the more they thrive. They feed off your pain. Kasey, you need to prepare to see everybody important to be WIPED out of existence. 

Azazel isn’t your friend. He isn’t lending you his power to make all of your dreams into reality. Those lies will be fed to you daily until you believe it for a fact. And after that, there’s no looking back. Kasey Kash will NEVER return. Is that really what you want, Kasey? I know you can hear me-- They don’t take that away. They suppress your voice until nobody else can hear it. But they can… And I do too. I hear you Kasey because I WAS you. If you want to overcome your demon, you won’t try hindering me on my path to redemption. 

Just look at what I did for Mercadier! I draped his lifeless body over my shoulders and dragged his ass to the finish line. Now, he’s the single most successful wrestler in PCW history. He was the Klay Thompson of PCW. Washed beyond repair! And yet, he is a champion. All courtesy of the great Christopher Sabertooth. If you want, I will help you reach the success that Kasey never could! I will help you overcome Azazel and be yourself again. Trust me Kasey, the more you feed into his powers, the stronger his grip gets over your soul. Join me by my side and I will fix you, Kasey. I will get rid of Azazel when the whole world seemingly cowers at his mention. I beat my demon and lived to tell the tale. I won! You can win too, Kasey! All you have to do is take my hand!

Azazel will take away everything you held dear whilst I will give you everything your heart desired. There’s a change coming to PCW. Damian Mordeau fell victim to it! Plenty of others will fall but you can count on a REAL HERO like me. I have lived YOUR life! I know the pain that you go through every single day of your meaningless existence. 

Help me… in helping you. 

At Triumph, I need you to yield. Fight the urge to let Azazel ruin your life any longer. Fight the urges to hurt your savior! 

To Azazel, I come in peace. Kasey isn’t built for what you’re after. 

I swear on Matt Miles’ life. There are better ways to go about this! 

Let me be your guiding light! 
Back to top Go down

Mirror - vs. Azazel
Page 1 of 1