Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Stopping Gears
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:58 pm by Emmanuelle

» Ain't nothing i can say that will change the fact that this match is gonna fuck.
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 8:47 pm by Sayla

» [JK] THE BURN.
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 4:08 pm by JK2023

» Back In The Saddle
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm by Allison

» "One Defense." Triumph
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:23 pm by James Christ

» Definition of Prodigy | FOOL's GOLD
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:03 pm by Lennon Armada

» Make Peace With Your God
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:34 pm by Nayati

» With TJ Alexander vs Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 7:26 pm by Nobi

» DANCE WITH THE DEVIL. #009
The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 5:45 pm by AZAZEL

Affiliates

The Dark Horse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sawyer

Sawyer

The Dark Horse Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Horse   The Dark Horse I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2024 4:20 am

The Dark Horse JDLJfqU
There was euphoria when the last body fell.

And fell again.

And fell again.

Until finally, a culmination.

A chamber of madness it was. Six souls from all walks of life placed against one another in a battle of attrition. A battle to test iron wills. A battle to test resilience. A battle to test who can bear the torch moving forward.

And ultimately a battle to test who couldn’t handle such a feat and thus were swallowed by the darkness.

A test Sawyer passed, but it wasn’t easy. It only gets harder from here on out. The Valor Championship was his and only his. He held it close to the vest. It is a championship synonymous with excellence proven by the grueling sacrifices both men and women took to capture it. Sawyer knew he had a target on his back, he was not ignorant of this. He embraced the challenge with open arms, it was the exact kind of competitive spirit he was looking for. His body could barely withstand the punishment in the days after. A week off was a kind gesture; although Sawyer would never admit it, he needed it. To heal, to be at peace even if only for a fleeting moment.

The scars of the chamber will burn in the memories of those who came up short but now is the time to get back on the saddle.

Now is the time for the dark horse to shed its trampled hooves and grow its wings.

For he isn’t in the dark anymore.

Instead, he is burning brighter than ever before.

----------------

Spring had fully blossomed upon the White Mountains this day; a stark contrast from the last time Sawyer was here. His cabin endured yet another harsh winter but stood triumphant against the conditions. He made his way back up to New Hampshire after Vendetta. Blades of grass perked up, encompassing the entirety of his property leading to acorn and needle covered bases of the pine trees. Hayden, his trusty wolf-dog hybrid companion soaked in the beautiful sunshine as dazzling as ever. It was a small slice of heaven but that’s all Sawyer needed. He stood outside in the glow of the rays and basked in it. His wounds still fresh yet somewhat faded were sporadic across his body but he was still intact. He watched Hayden chase a squirrel up one of the mighty pines.

Bliss.

Something he’d never thought he’d feel again only a few short weeks ago. The color in his face had returned, it was as if he rid himself of a terrible disease.

He wound up leaning against his log cabin as shadows cut across his face from the cabin itself. He wished his sister was with him and although the feeling of loss remained, what he gained and what it represented made him feel a bit more at ease.

Hayden barked in the distance, he couldn’t help but picture his sister running around catching butterflies as the breeze brushed up against his face. He could almost feel her there.

Almost.

“I take no pride in the brutality that took place at Vendetta. Although it was a necessary evil it does not mean I feel a rush whenever I’m forced to break someone’s spirit, unlike others in PCW. Most in my position would have pause staring the chamber in the face, but I am not like most. The Valor Championship is not like most. There’s an aura it casts over PCW and its presence is downright mesmerizing. I will carry The Valor Championship with the respect it deserves. Even though The Valor Championship is not at stake against Fallon Stone I will treat her as if it hangs in the balance. I will defend any oncomers like Fallon Stone with the utmost precision. I will leave no room for doubt and no room for second guesses but I will do so with honor The Valor Championship commands.  She has not separated herself from the pack. She is a straggler. Lost astray from losing the PCW Tag Team Championships and pinning the blame on everyone but herself. Her ‘act’ is just that. Underneath the veil, the glitz and the glamor, she is wavering. She has been here damn near the start and yet, she is overlooked most of the time. Why? Her beauty is only skin deep. When things go awry she is hideous and vile. She has made a career of pointing the finger, looking down on and chastising others as a way to bully them. As a way to make them feel small and insignificant in comparison to her. I’m well aware she is vindictive and cunning. I’m well aware that she will pull all the necessary strings to get the job done but that will only carry her so far. She is not the ‘type’ to take accountability for her actions, most notably at Vendetta. That is her choice and her choice only. It is up to her to deal with the fallout.

It is up to me to grant her what she wants more than anything at all.

To be the center of attention.

She will have mine, undivided. I promise you that much, Fallon. I will give you your time to shine as I would give anyone who opposes me. I will give you your moment. I will give you your time to make it count. To make it big. To dazzle. To wow the audience. They will see you for what you are.

The leading lady in all her glory left crestFallon and defeated in the middle of the ring. She’ll wonder what happened. She’ll wonder why the lights didn’t shine the brightest when she was on the grand stage. Only to realize that her greatest fear has come true.  

She’ll be all alone.

She believes herself to be a star.

I will leave her seeing them.

For stars die out but valor lives on forever.”
Back to top Go down

The Dark Horse
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: