Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Coffee Stop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayla

Coffee Stop Empty
PostSubject: Coffee Stop   Coffee Stop I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 10:54 pm

Slowly we fade into our next scene from black to some street somewhere in within Independence, Missouri. It’s early morning, the sun has barely just risen and you can still see the frost still growing on the grass. Here we find ourselves looking into the window of an old, black car parked outside of a local coffee shop. You can tell that while it’s seen better days, the car is being cared for, despite its many bumps and visible scratching. Sitting in the driver’s seat of the car, burrito’d in a giant blanket over a winter coat and highlighter green “Chilluminati” beanie is Roxie Gearheart filming on her phone. Roxie turns her head to look into the store.

“C’mon, where is he…”

She asks impatiently before letting out a sigh, before turning back towards us.

“Whatevah… not like I actually need coffee or nuthin’. You know, I’ve been wonderin’… pondedrin’ for about a minute now, really… me and Destiny, we decided to call ourselves Rebel Diamonds, because we personify those two words, with our fuck you attitude, and the fact that we’re two diamonds in the rough, who came from nothing to take everything we’ve ever wanted for oursleves. But are you actually that kind of petty Fallon to name your tag team after a fuckin’ diamond brand?”

She shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

“Hell, when we gave ya this chance at a tag team match Fallon, we were expectin’ y’all to go find someone who complkement’s you… not try to recreate what me and Destiny have got cooked up. I mean, vous-autres tous sortis et avez trouvé votre propre petit francophone. But whatevah, you do whatever y’all gotta to make srue that porcelain ego of yours stays in one piece. As for you Josie, I ain’t gonna humor you and switch languages, all I’m gonna say is this, y’all are one hell of a fighter, someone that I’ve been meaning to get my hands on for a while now. You like to say you’re a prodigy, and I wanna see what that’s all about. See you on Sunday, cher. But yeah Fallon, the difference between us Rebel Diamonds, and even Josie Gray and your Ultra-Luxe ass, is that me and Destiny we came out of the goddamned dirt and was carved by hand in order to get where we are. If y’all wanna act like you’re the pinnacle of quality, then you’ve got the chance to prove it this Sunday. But honestly, I don’t think y’all can.”

As Roxie says this, the opposite car door opens and we see a very large blonde man enter holding drink holder with three coffees, two piping hot and one iced. Roxie immediately grabs the iced coffee.

“Thanks Leo…” she says before cutting the recording and we fade out to black.
Back to top Go down

Coffee Stop
Page 1 of 1