Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Arata Asakura
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:09 pm by Arata Asakura

» Damian Mordeau.
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:33 am by Damian Mordeau.

» The Bad Bad Boy
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 8:54 pm by Tomi

» An Appropriate End
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:54 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» The One True Shot Caller. #004
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:12 pm by Alejandro Rivera

» "O.T.F" Triumph
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 10:02 pm by James Christ

» Reflections // Triumph: vs. Jonah Aspergwall
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Weakness
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 3:25 pm by Sawyer

» 'Conquérant' Mercadier de Leon
WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 1:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

Affiliates

WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I Empty
PostSubject: WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I   WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2024 11:25 am

WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I Cool_t33

The camera pans across a dimly lit, grand castle hall of the Sanctum of Salvation. Dense fog swirls around the stone floor, adding an air of mystique and tension. The low hum of machinery is the only sound as a group of figures clad in hazmat suits stands in attentive silence, their visors reflecting the flickering torchlight. Stone walls adorned with ancient tapestries and imposing suits of armor enhance the gravity of the scene.

The camera zooms in on a figure at the forefront, a commanding presence whose authority is palpable even through the protective gear. Slowly, deliberately, he reaches up and removes his helmet. Gasps rippled through the crowd as the unmistakable face of the PCW World Champion, Christopher Sabertooth, was revealed. He surveys his followers with a fierce intensity, his eyes burning with purpose.

Beside him, two more figures step forward. In unison, they remove their helmets, revealing the faces of the PCW Tag Team Champions, Mercadier de Leon and Jupiter King. The trio stands together, a formidable presence in the heart of the fog-laden Sanctum, their eyes reflecting a shared determination and unwavering resolve.

My esteemed followers, it’s an honor to be standing amongst you in this journey we have undertaken to rid PCW, nay the ENTIRE wrestling world, of the poison that rots it to the very core. A person more akin to a Gorgon like Medusa than Midas. Well, I will become Perseus reincarnate and slay the monster that has been plaguing the world of pro wrestling and bringing promotions to the brink of extinction.

Of course, I am talking about Matt Miles. The very REASON I signed along the dotted lines to join PCW was that I couldn’t bear to see him destroy yet another budding company with a world of promise. Don’t believe me? Ask Matt about the ending befallen upon a legendary promotion like SSW the very moment he got his hand on the top gold! Or his own failed endeavor to run a company in Apex! I was kind enough to help Matt overcome his faults and help Apex grow but the poison had consumed everything in its path. Miles simply cannot be trusted at the top of ANY promotion.

The whole world bore witness to his incompetence as the PCW World Champion. The moment he felt threatened by the challenge ahead, Miles RAN AWAY from his responsibilities. He’s a failure as a leader! Once again, I had to swallow my pride and do the right thing for the future of PCW. I gave Damian Mordeau an identity! I made his career as a favor to Sebastian for adding a couple of extra zeros on the contract. I did what he couldn’t do. For what? Dealing with a demon clinging on his back? Let’s be honest here! I DESTROYED Azazel because I have a history of dealing with demons. It was merely another Sunday for me. Only then was Miles able to defeat that monster and bring Kasey back to reality. Once again, I take over his responsibilities and do it better! Instead of thanking me, Miles finally realizes that he ran away all those months ago. If he truly wanted to earn his way back to the title, he should have signed up for the Conquest! But he didn’t! He chose the easy way out because that’s who he is! 

Miles has a false sense of security thinking back to my first big match in PCW. He’s not facing the old Christopher Sabertooth! Trust me, a lot can change in mere months. The only reason he kept that championship was because I underestimated how far the poison had delved deep into the roots of PCW. Despite being in its infancy, Miles had his jaw tightly clenched around the neck of the company and he was sucking the life out of it at every step of the way. Back then, I was more than happy to collect an easy paycheck. Why should I care right? My name in the industry is undisputed regardless. But the patterns that took down SSW-- that took down Apex, were re-emerging. I have plenty of money in the bank but I thought about the poor souls like Nayati who would be homeless without this company… I had to take matters into my own hands. 

Salvation was born and the rest is history! PCW is doing better than ever and we’re headed towards the biggest show of the year! So, I am not surprised that Miles chose this moment to get his lick back. Everybody wants a piece of the delectable pie when the business is good. Fortunately for PCW, I won’t let Matt Miles poison this company any longer. Azazel should have finished the job but I guess I went too rough on him. But slaying demons is a habit for me.

That being said, I am glad that Miles finally decided to grow a pair of balls and face reality. To my followers-- my brothers and sisters, I don’t expect you to get involved in this battle. Jupiter. Mercadier. You have my full support heading into the Conquest and I know that one of you will walk out as the victor. Support each other in this fight. We cannot let anybody unworthy get close to the symbol of excellence. Salvation will continue to thrive as long as PCW exists. That being said, we must not let the poison spread any further. Salvation will be the antidote to ALL of PCW’s problems. Defeating James Christ was a humbling reminder to the locker room that there’s only one championship group that stands at the top above everybody else. Retaining the Tag Team Championships was inevitable. If that isn’t proof that Christopher Sabertooth would go to any level to protect the sanctity of these championships, then I don’t know what will.

Matt Miles wants to destroy everything we have built together! All our hard work would amount to nothing if we let him get his hands on the championship again. PCW would be DEAD for all we know in a matter of months if not weeks. Just think back on all the bleach we had to use to cleanse this championship of his stank! We cannot be wasting our time on this again! PCW is on an upward trajectory with Salvation as its flag bearer. His Gorgonic gaze will doom yet another promising company to hit rock bottom. We cannot let this happen!

While the Conquest is our utmost priority, we MUST rid the wrestling world of the poison that threatens to destroy it. Are you all with me?!

Chris exclaims loudly as the group gathered around yells in acknowledgment. 

Good, because it wasn’t up for debate. Salvation will put an END to Matt Miles. The world will witness a masterful performance from their hero as I will wrestle circles around that beef jerky. I will fold his body in ways that he can’t even fathom! Don’t even consider our last encounter as a sign of things to come… Just look at what I did to Nayati! He was comfortable knowing he had bested me before and I spiked him on his cranium so hard that his concussions got concussions! James Christ, Emmanuelle, Maximus Steel. You name them! So-called prodigies of the industry fell to my feet and acknowledged my greatness. Azazel would never be able to use me as a vessel because my greatness and pure heart would consume his very existence. The last encounter was a mistake. A sudden lapse of judgment. Something I regret. Something I WILL fix.

For all the weeks before my ascension, I BEGGED the management to give me this match. There’s nothing I wanted to do more than to end the chapter of Matt Miles. But neither they nor Miles would give it any credence. The moment I decided to achieve what is ALWAYS inevitable when it comes to Christopher Sabertooth, Matt Miles dragged his fat ass from the shadows and took me up on the challenge. Contrary to what the world believes, I WANTED this to happen. I NEEDED this to happen. After all, there’s no need in this world for an asterisk to be next to my championship reign. Matt Miles never lost his gold? Well, he’s never winning it back ever again. 

If Miles ever cared for this company, he would accept his fate as a failure. He would walk away from PCW knowing all the good that comes from it. He would praise Salvation for righting the wrongs he committed. I sincerely hope that Miles repents for all the sins he has committed against the art of wrestling. Maybe there’s a world where Miles and I can coexist.

Fortunately for me, that’s not a world that I live in. 

To all my followers, I ask you to stand beside me on this journey. We will overcome the evil that shrouds PCW.

No longer would his evil acts of selfishness go unpunished. At Conquest Colosseum, the world will celebrate the demise of wrestling’s biggest pretender. The death of Matthew Miles, if that’s his name.

THAT will truly be PCW’s Salvation.

AMEN!
Back to top Go down

WORLDS APART - Conquest Colosseum I
Page 1 of 1