Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

Keeping Our Tag Team titles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Keeping Our Tag Team titles  Empty
PostSubject: Keeping Our Tag Team titles    Keeping Our Tag Team titles  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 01, 2023 10:25 am

[center](The scene opens up with TJ Alexander standing in front of a PCW backdrop, TJ who is wearing a black Nike Hood, and blue jeans, with the tag team title over his right shoulder)

“Last week I was watching very closely to our next opponents the rebel diamonds Roxie Gearheart and Destiny Dior, both have unique styles and both look the part of a well-oiled team, but there not us, you see when I grabbed the briefcase, I wasn’t expecting to it be the tag team championships, I was hoping for any other singles title or opportunity, but I took that briefcase and I became the tag team champions, then I had to choose a partner and I choose Nobi, and ever since then we’ve had our ups and downs but were moulding into the perfect tag team and were gonna be unstoppable.  Last week Nobi defeated Evardo Granillo with my guidance at ringside, but then I suffered a loss a week before to Josie Grey, anybody can get lucky just once, and she did.”

(TJ looks upon his tag team championship on his right shoulder)

“That has had me reeling for a week now losing to Josie Grey, but now I can move forward and retain our tag team titles, myself and Nobi will put on a master class tag team performance that will shock PCW, that we will cement ourselves as the first and best, but first we will have to go through Roxie Gearheart and Destiny Dior, and speaking of hem two, firstly I will direct my attention to Roxie Gearheart.”

(TJ pauses)

“Roxie Gearheart I understand that you’ve trained militantly when you were training for the Olympics, but this is not the Olympics and this is where fight or flight kicks in, and I am going to be bring every ounce of fight I have in my body and hart and it’s gonna overshadow anything that you bring, Roxie Gearhart your training is gonna let you down this week, and you’re dreams of being the tag team champions are gonna fade into nothingness. Roxie Gearhart I know what I can do in the ring, and I know what my limits are and they are limitless, I will retain my tag team titles this week and I’ll show the world that it’s gonna be near impossible to defeat us.”
(TJ smiles)

“Destiny Dior, you’re bad luck aligns with Roxie Gearhart too, Destiny, I know that you’re really three years in the business, not long after me when you started, but while you was starting in 2021, I was making my name, I was honing my craft, and I was winning championships, I was collecting championships, and Destiny Dior you are not gonna be making money off from me, off from the tag team championships, and Destiny Dior, I’ll make quick work out of you. You and Roxie Gearhart are not the only ones after our tag team championships, I know that we’ll the targets for many tag teams out there, but right now I and Nobi will out-smart the pair of you and make quick work, our tag team titles are not going anywhere.”

(TJ pauses)

“And for everyone else in PCW that is a tag team, bring it on, we’ll fight any and all challengers, nobody is coming near our titles, I and Nobi will go down in PCW history as the best tag team, ever.”

(Scene ends)

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Keeping Our Tag Team titles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: