Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Megumi Mizuno
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

Affiliates

The Devils Rise..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evolve

The Devils Rise.. Empty
PostSubject: The Devils Rise..   The Devils Rise.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2024 9:33 pm

Somewhere inside the Viejas Arena in San Diego, California we see Kevin Hunter standing alone with his thoughts, darkness surrounding him, clearly not in the best mood as he paced with intensity. An irritated smile coming across his face, before finally speaking.

Kevin Hunter: "That was good, TJ... congratulations dickhead you got my attention! But also what you’ve done is you showed the world that Sawyer is a man that can’t do a damn thing on his own, the only way that motherfucker can't even get a clean victory over greatness! What does that show Sawyer? I know what that shows him... it shows nothing, because when you think about it I proved that I’m better than him in every-fucking-way... see TJ, you didn't just screw the world out of one hell of a fight... you screwed Sawyer out of actually doing something great, you ever think maybe that's why Nobi ditched your ass? You're nothing more than a selfish-bastard! But tonight it ain't about you... I'll be seeing your ass at Standing Room Only, so stay stay the fuck out of my shit tonight... or at Standing Room Only, I won't just beat you like Sammy did last week... I will end your entire fucking career for good!"

He paused, shaking his head back and forth with an arrogant smirk creeping across his face, letting the crowd cheer.

Kevin Hunter: "Tonight it's all about you champ... Matt Miles, tonight you have my attention, hell you have the entire Evolves attention tonight and that means more problems for you than anyone in PCW! You have something we want and tonight when I beat you with all of San Diego watching and millions watching from their homes around the world and when I'm finished beating you, the time will soon come when my Slayers become one step closer to taking those World Tag Team Championships away from you and Maximus, as far as tonight goes Matthew... I want you to know what goes down in that ring between us is nothing personally man, I am actually a huge fan of you and this Alloyed Powers thing you got going with Maximus, but when you step foot in that ring with me later... your just in the wrong place at the wrong time, that's all this is man--well that and you've got a couple of titles that the Slayers want, but who doesn't have titles that we want James Christ, your and Maximus... whoever leaves Standing Room Only with the World Heavyweight Championship... Evolve wants to do the one thing we're good at and that's take over, for us to do what we came here to do, Matthew... that means taking you and Maximus out and taking what you have in your possession, now rather Sammy wants the Prodigy Championship or he and Mikey decides to take those titles from you, well now that's up to Sammy... he seems to be pretty focused on getting into that Extreme Elevation thing at Standing Room Only, but that don't mean I can't have a little bit of fun beating you into unconsciousness tonight right? Well and show that failure of a wrestler TJ Alexander a taste of what's coming August 25 at Standing Room Only! Look Matthew, I just want you to know... tonight it ain't nothing personally, I enjoy what you and your boy do in that ring, it's just well... if your not with Evolve, if you don't want this place to Evolve into the greatness it should be, than well your sorry to say but you're part of the problem and we all know how the world deals with problems in this business!"

Hunter continued to shake his head back and forth as he continued to pace, rubbing his hands together.

Kevin Hunter: "Matthew, I know you've done a lot in PCW... but the biggest accomplishment you've had around here was you were once the PCW World Heavyweight Champion, the very first man to hold that championship... hell at this time you stand as the longest World Heavyweight Champion in history, amazing accomplishments that you have there man that is... until Sabertooth possibly blows that out of the water after Standing Room Only, but let's not go there just yet... because we're here tonight preparing for an absolute fucking war that no one will want to forget for a long time! There is no doubt what you've done, former World Heavyweight Champion, current World Tag Team Champion... I think it's safe to say you're one of the greatest PCW wrestlers in the history of this company, I know greatness when I see one and you, Matthew... are great, your just not as great as Kevin Hunter and tonight you'll find out first hand why they call me the Devil Incarnate! See Matthew, I realize that if I want to become World Heavyweight Champion in PCW, I'll have to go through former World Heavyweight Champions to get there and who better to start with than not only the inaugural champion, but also the longest man to hold that championship to this day... that's why Matthew, that's why I have been looking forward to this meeting between us since coming into PCW, this is the moment I have been waiting for and tonight you and I, we're gonna take Triumph to a whole new level! I want you to understand something, Matthew... I don't have to go through you to get to that World Heavyweight Championship... I WANTED to go through you to get to that title and that's exactly what I fully intend on doing here tonight in San Diego! You are PCW, Matthew... I'll even go as far as to say you are veins of PCW, and tonight I'm the drug that will be INJECTED and BURIED into those veins!"

A sinister smile creeping across the face of the Devil Incarnate as he backed up into the darkness behind him, being consumed by the darkness, the crowd popped as the scene faded.
Back to top Go down
https://ewrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Kevin_Hunter

The Devils Rise..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: