Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Hobo King

The Hobo King

i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} Empty
PostSubject: i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07}   i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2023 1:15 pm

i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07} Th?id=OIP
In the dimly lit truck stop bathroom, where the buzzing neon lights cast an eerie glow, The Hobo King stood as a silhouette of defiance, his weathered figure leaning against the graffiti-covered stall. The hum of the highway outside blended with the clatter of dishes from the diner, creating a symphony that matched the loud noise within.

The Hobo King: Here, in this chamber of despair, where the stench of diesel fuel mingles with shattered dreams, The Hobo King finds himself at a crossroads. Pick Your Poison, they say, and here I stand, facing a titan named Matt Miles. World champion? Yeah, a champion of a world that never understood the chaos I bring.

His eyes, weary yet defiant, glared into the cracked mirror, challenging his own reflection.

The Hobo King: Matt Miles, you stand tall like a mountain, and here I am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm. Triumph awaits, but what choice does a hobo make in a world where illusions shatter faster than dreams? They say it's not for the title, but in these shadows, titles mean less than the chaos I sow.

The flickering lights above mirrored the uncertainty of his words.

The Hobo King: This bathroom, this realm of faded dreams, holds the echoes of my defeats. 1... 2... 3... the count echoes like a haunting drumbeat. But let me tell ya, defeat ain't the end; it's a prelude to chaos rising from the ashes.

He pushed away from the stall, his figure a stark contrast against the dim ambiance.

The Hobo King: Gazing into this cracked mirror, I see scars, tales etched in the canvas of my journey. Matt Miles, you're a giant, a symbol of a world where the hobo doesn't belong. Shock the world? Maybe not in victory, but in the spirit that rises, defiant, from the canvas.

His words echoed in the confined space, defiance reverberating like a rebellious anthem.

The Hobo King: Hope, they say, is a sliver of light in this dark abyss. A hobo dares to dream, dares to defy the polished order of the ring. Matt Miles, I don't seek redemption; I seek chaos, a defiance that echoes beyond the 1.2.3. Triumph or tragedy, this hobo doesn't fold.

The door swung open, a gust of wind carrying the scent of diesel, as The Hobo King stepped back into the world outside the bathroom, leaving behind a lingering aura of defiance and chaos, an old-school symphony in the midst of modern echoes.

The Hobo King: The highway roared outside, a cacophony that matched the storm brewing within. Triumph, they call it, a grand spectacle where dreams are realized or shattered. Matt Miles, you stand as an insurmountable obstacle, a symbol of a world that doesn't appreciate the grunge, the rebellion, the chaos that defines The Hobo King.

As he walked back into the truck stop, the sounds of clattering dishes and muffled conversations surrounded him.

The Hobo King: In this realm of diners and truckers, where polished shoes and tailored suits reign supreme, a hobo finds his place. Triumph or tragedy, it matters not, for The Hobo King embraces chaos as an old friend. Matt Miles, you may be a champion, but in the ring of chaos, titles lose their luster, and the spirit prevails.

He glanced at the diner patrons, their eyes briefly meeting his, a hobo in a world that couldn't comprehend his journey.

The Hobo King: This isn't just about a match, Matt. It's about the clash of worlds, the collision of order and chaos. Triumph awaits, and whether the hand slaps the mat or not, chaos will linger, an indelible mark on the canvas of this grand spectacle.

The truck stop door swung shut behind him, muffling the sounds of the highway. The Hobo King walked into the night, a silhouette against the neon glow, leaving chaos in his wake, a reminder that in the world of polished order, there will always be a place for the grunge, the rebellion, and the unyielding spirit of The Hobo King.

B.J. likes this post

Back to top Go down

i am, a hobo, a rebel in the shadows of your polished realm {07}
Page 1 of 1