Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Monroe
Admin
Sebastian Monroe

Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ   Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 30, 2023 1:36 pm

Q: How often do you run shows?
A: We have a weekly summarized results show called Triumph, and will be on a Sunday. Any pay per view events will replace that week's Triumph and run on Sunday. Pay per view events will be bi-monthly. These will not be summarized and our intention is to run these shows live in our Discord server, unless schedules prevent this.

Q: What are the show deadlines?
A: Promos will be due by the Saturday night at 11:59:59 PM Central Time. These times will be provided on the card for all upcoming events.

Q: What are the RP Limits?
A: For what we are hoping to accomplish and to keep a light schedule in writing, promos will be 1 promo x 1000 words for weekly shows. For pay per views, it’ll be 2 promos x 1500 words. If you are solo and running a tag team in tag team matches, this increases to 2000 words for weekly shows and 3000 words for pay per views to promote fairness between the teams. Any requests for a shorter limit or a longer limit for amount of promos or for word count will need to be discussed with your opponent, then brought to the attention of the PCW Admin Team with 48 hours of the posting of the card to approve. The PCW Admin Team reserves the right to deny this request, should we feel the need.

Q: How many characters can I have?
A: Here in Prestige Championship Wrestling, we're only allowing two characters of your own that can be put into the roster. If you have a solo-run tag team and a single character, those will count as two characters, not three.

Q: Can I only be a singles wrestler or can I be a tag team of wrestlers?
A: If you would like to be a tag team of wrestlers, you can use the singles sign-up for that tag team. Make sure to split out the two members and add a tag team name to the template.

Q: How will I receive announcements and card posts?
A: Most announcements will be posted in the Discord server below. This is where we have our own chat room on there where most of the day to day reminders, discussions, etc. will be held. If you don’t want to be a part of that, that’s totally cool, we can always have discussions with you via the inbox on this board if you only want to be join the forum.

Q: Who is the PCW Admin team?
A: As of this writing, it’s myself (Sebastian Monroe), Nick Baxter, and DeShane Wilson acting as the PCW Admin team. We have experience running and managing promotions before, as this is not our first promotions to run, but we are hoping that this will be a fun experience to all involved and hope for it to be the best one!
Back to top Go down
https://pcwwrestling.forumotion.com

Prestige Championship Wrestling FAQ
Page 1 of 1