Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Monroe
Admin
Sebastian Monroe

Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules Empty
PostSubject: Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules   Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2023 4:42 pm

GENERAL SITE RULES
1. Be respectful
This one should go without saying but any kind of charged comments — be it in regards to race, religion, disability, personal trauma etc. — won't be allowed. We understand friendly banter in PCW but if you cross the line with someone you will be reprimanded.

2. Any kind of "offensive" or adult material is absolutely not allowed.
Do not post this on our forum. Doing so will result in an immediate ban.

3. ALWAYS ask for other people's permission to use their characters or props
Another rule that should go without saying but unfortunately all too often in e-feds people lack the basic decency to ask a character's handler for permission. Just ask first. It's that simple.

4. No proxies
If you got banned, you got banned for a good reason. If you're caught using a proxy you will simply be banned again.

5. No advertising without asking an admin
If you've built up a good rapport with PCW and wish to advertise your e-fed we will happily oblige and add you to our growing list of partners but doing so without asking an admin first will result in your post being deleted.

PROMO RULES
1. Weekly shows.
All weekly show promos will have a one promo with a 1000 word limit. We are enforcing only for weekly shows promos to keep them from being retaliatory in nature. We are encouraging character development and the advancement of storylines through promos presented in this manner. This will help us be able to get a better understanding of the character you want to portray along with fair sense of judging between both opponents.

2. Pay-per-view events.
All pay-per-view events will have two promos with a 1500 word limit. For our PPV events, we are more open to response promos due to the extended number of promos and the extended word limit of promos. Please be advised that character development and storyline progression are desired be highlighted in promos and will be viewed in judging favorably against a response to an opponent's promo.

3. Solo-ran tag team promos.
We are more than happy to see a person who wants to perform as a tag team, but we have rules to promote fairness between a solo-ran tag team and two separate people who team against each other. The solo-ran tag team will be given a 2000 word limit for weekly shows and a 3000 word limit for PPV events. You are not required to meet the limit, this is to provide the option for meeting the amount two separate people would be writing should you wish.

4. Adhere to all deadlines provided.
All deadlines for events will be stated on the card for that week's show. A reminder will be provided in our Discord server 24 hours before the deadline approaches. Any promos posted after the deadline will not count in judging.

5. Editing Exception to Deadline.
The only exception to the deadline rule is to edit your promo post due to any issues with coding and grammatical errors. This extension will only be 30 mins and you will need to post your promo before the deadline to be able to edit afterwards.

MISCELLANEOUS
1. Rules not mentioned in this post.
Anything that has not been captured in this post is at the discretion of the PCW Admin team to enforce.

2. Inactivity Rules
If you no show for three consecutive weekly shows or two weekly shows and a PPV event, the PCW Admin team will consider you inactive until you inform us otherwise.
Back to top Go down
https://pcwwrestling.forumotion.com

Prestige Championship Wrestling Rules
Page 1 of 1