Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Arata Asakura
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:09 pm by Arata Asakura

» Damian Mordeau.
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:33 am by Damian Mordeau.

» The Bad Bad Boy
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 8:54 pm by Tomi

» An Appropriate End
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:54 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» The One True Shot Caller. #004
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:12 pm by Alejandro Rivera

» "O.T.F" Triumph
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 10:02 pm by James Christ

» Reflections // Triumph: vs. Jonah Aspergwall
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Weakness
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 3:25 pm by Sawyer

» 'Conquérant' Mercadier de Leon
A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 1:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

Affiliates

A Dance With Fate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

A Dance With Fate Empty
PostSubject: A Dance With Fate   A Dance With Fate I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:37 am

A Dance With Fate Cool_t34

The scene opens with a lavish private party in an elegant hall, adorned with golden decorations and vibrant lights. Christopher Sabertooth stands at the center of the room, the PCW World Championship belt gleaming over his shoulder. His followers surround him, raising glasses and cheering.

Cut to a close-up of Sabertooth, eyes fierce with victory, raising a glass of champagne. The crowd roars in approval.

Sabertooth clinks glasses with his closest allies, Jupiter King and a somewhat dejected Mercadier de Leon, smiling confidently. Looking around, he climbs on a table and clinks his glass with a fork to get everyone’s attention. 

It’s customary at this point for Salvation to celebrate our frequent moments of brilliance that have come to define who we are. As promised, I stand amongst you all-- STILL the PCW World Champion. We don’t NEED hazmat suits. We don’t NEED antidotes. The poison of pro wrestling has been vanquished! I take pride in our combined efforts to ensure the success of PCW and at Conquest Colosseum, Salvation brought JUSTICE to the company. As long as I am the champion, Matt Miles will NEVER get a whiff of gold again. I am expecting a fat bonus courtesy of Sebastian Monroe for righting all the wrongs committed during the infancy of PCW, no thanks to that faux champion. Matt Miles is HISTORY. PCW will continue to look forward and strive under the guidance of Salvation. 

For which, I praise you, Jupiter. You understood the assignment and did what was right for PCW. By ensuring the end of Matt Miles, we have saved this company millions, perhaps BILLIONS of dollars. A round of applause for The War Machine. 

Come on, Merc. Climb up here with me. 

At Conquest Colosseum, our brother-in-arms put up a heck of a fight till the very end. If he had won, Salvation would have secured the perfect main event for the BIGGEST show of the year, Standing Room Only. A position only fit for someone of our caliber. Nevertheless, we commend our brother for his efforts. 

Second place isn’t bad… It just isn’t good enough. Merc, we expect greatness out of you. That’s how this all began! Our combined vision for PCW’s future shaped Salvation into the juggernaut it is today. I envisioned better from you, Mercadier. After all, we don’t want the old Mercadier to resurface. The man who was a dejected loser at heart. You’re not that man! So, lift that head of yours and learn from the mistakes that you made. Just make sure to NEVER repeat them.

We’re the tag team champions of the world! We have a standard to uphold. Alas, what is past is in the past. You will bounce back, I am sure of it.

Chris pats Mercadier on the back and signals him to jump off the table.

Losing will never be celebrated in this brotherhood. So, let’s talk about the REAL winners. Despite our future encounter being set in stone, I do appreciate Kasey. His story reminds me a lot of my own! And to see him succeed at the highest level makes me proud! It’s just a shame that our future encounter is a forgone conclusion considering I dog-walked Azazel into hiding. I hope he’s not giving the credit to Miles. Miles was just at the right place and at the right time. All the hard work was done by me considering I know EXACTLY how to deal with such a situation. 

Kasey can thank me later as he’s got plenty of time.

Someone who just RAN OUT of time is the PCW Valor Champion, Sawyer. My people, I offered Sawyer the WORLD! A life-changing opportunity to be a part of greatness! He’s got the championship credentials, all he needed was our affiliation to raise his stocks to the next level. I gave him about two to three weeks to answer. Unfortunately, just like James Christ before him, he has refused to take me up on my offer. Or that’s what I presume considering I haven’t heard back from him. I am not hard to find! 

The world touted James Christ as the greatest thing since sliced bread. The undefeated champion was poised for success-- Something Salvation could have helped with. He chose incorrectly and so I had to destroy any hype around that man. Undefeated no longer, James isn’t worth Salvation’s time. But I saw better from Sawyer! Winning the Valor Championship in the impressive fashion that he did, is certainly close to the standard that Salvation strives for. 

I sense a weird calmness around him regardless of how dire the circumstances get… There’s a warrior inside that hasn’t had the opportunity to come out. Perhaps, it didn’t need to as everything so far has been smooth sailing. So, I have taken it upon myself to test the might of the great Sawyer.

Since I am in a good mood, I am willing to allow him to change his mind on Triumph. Before the match starts, I will extend my hand in partnership. If he takes my hand, we will be bonded by our shared brilliance and take PCW to the pinnacle of the industry. 

But… if he refuses, I will have to personally take the Valor Championship into the custody of Salvation. If Sawyer isn’t bright enough to comprehend my excellent offer, he’s not worthy of carrying that championship legacy into Salvation’s PCW. I will have to scout for a worthy replacement… Sorry, Mercadier. 

Perhaps, I will pay Kasey a visit considering our shared experiences in life. Kasey could use his championship opportunity to join me at the top of the industry. We could change PCW together! That’s what Sawyer CHOSE to walk away from. That’s what Sawyer chose to ignore. Salvation isn’t simply about the gold. We care for the industry. We care for PCW. We care for the people watching us. They deserve to witness greatness at the highest level and compete every week. 

Sawyer’s final dance with fate is upon us! 

On Sunday, we will either celebrate the initiation of our newest member… Or the exposal of a fraud hiding behind the mediocrity surrounding him, afraid of a real challenge. 

Either way, Salvation will triumph.
Back to top Go down

A Dance With Fate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: