Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El landerson

El landerson

The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  Empty
PostSubject: The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph    The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2023 9:40 pm

As the scene pops open, The Landerson family have just arrived at the Arena in Atlantic City, where PCW Triumph will be held later this week. They are all taking their
bags out of the jeeps, and take them to their locker rooms. El informs them that
he has some business to take care of out in the ring, and  he tells Angie and Aaliyah to
come along. as El and Angie  walk  hand in hand down the hallway towards
the ring area, stage hands are working setting up for PCW Triumph. El tells Angie and Aaliyah  to
wait backstage until he gives them the cue. El asks for his music to hit and it
does.
Booyka 619 by P.O.D hit's

The Bit Luchador|El Landerson: Hey Atlantic City, New Jersey What's cracking'?!  (crowd
cheers!) Well you all heard it, I get to make my debut legendary wrestling on PCW Triumph this Sunday! And I just
wanna say great job  you all really want this PCW Heavyweight Championship tournament! Then later that night
things kept getting better as we got Aaliyah and earlier in the night we got
Convict to the team when she joined The Landerson family out of the Landerson families!
Ya see we just don't allow mutts in our Family  so  Percy Carter had  the bricks! but
just when the night was great and everything was going great someone by the
name of PC Percy Carter, and he had to spoil it all. El and
Percy Carter got into a little confrontation, and he started it all! That's why
this Sunday on PCW Triumph I will be making my first debut right here on Triumph and compete next week's PCW heavyweight Championship tournament, and whoever's out there in the back would like to enter with me in The PCW Heavyweight Championship tournament then be my guest cause whoever it is I will be the first lucha that enters to the first round in the PCW heavyweight Championship tournament next week's Triumph on PCW
watch out, don't mess with Me or you'll have to deal with Landerson.

The crowd begins to cheer for landerson again, as they obviously don't like PCW Superstars
and much!

The Bit Luchador|El Landerson: I also said on PCW Triumph that I would be taking that PCW Heavyweight Championship with me Well yeah it is true I am tired to people  calling me I can't have my own debut for nothing this or that and saying bad names I am stupid for
walking around with a mask on. So I say this, just as I said on Prestige Championship Wrestling... I will wrestle someone next week in The PCW Heavyweight Championship
mask still representing' the lucha libre style, while I  will still go in win the tournament other
places such as backstage and promos like these! So, this is the time, I will now
win the PCW heavyweight Championship myself.

Landerson sets the microphone down on the mat. He begins to untie his mask, and he
slowly but surely pull it over his head. The crowd cheers once they see Landerson
standing there without the mask smiling! Landerson bends down, and pics up the
microphone

The Bit Luchador|El Landerson:  Well here i am once again,
you've seen me like this before in PCW and now you
See me again. Now moving onto another piece of
business, allow me to introduce you to the newest
The Landerson family, the one, the only, Aaliyah! And Angie Landerson

The crowd begins to cheer And Aaliyah in Angie comes from behind the curtain!
they both make there way down to the ring smiling ever so
graciously and El holds the ropes for his wife and Daughter as they
enter the ring. She goes
through the bottom rope and
middle rope, and smiles and
waves out at the crowd as
they cheer lowdly! she twists
around showing off her
beautiful body before
stopping, and looking over at
El Landerson. She asks him
for a microphone
and he
gladly hands it over. dies down before she begins to speak.

Aaliyah Landerson: Hello there! first off I would like to thank my father El and the rest of the
Landerson family and PCW for giving me a warm welcome when I got here, well, all
except one person by the name of Azumi Goto. (crowd boos)  Yea that's right Azumi, she
decided to be a rude, low class un pretty little bimbo in my face on PCW and
calling me! names That just isn't something you do! Azumi, do you have any idea what
you got yourself into  when you jumped on me? Do you?? I don't think you do, so
get ready  for PCW when I  get into that ring for the First time in a Singles match with you
and rub your face
on the mat and make you kiss my feet! I''ll give new meaning to ''Face
Full of Stuff'' when I hit you with  it then I'll nail the Face buster and take you our
PCW  Prodigy Championship! you see you obviously have your mind on other things as
cheating on your Best friend! Yeah you can't hide it obviously you are I mean you
just get up and leave the arena to go do something else and 'think  about things'
yeah right you are cheating on Someone and I know it! But who can blame
you, he trailer trash, just like your a**!

Aaliyah hands El back the microphone

The Bit Luchador|El Landerson: That's right! just like We gonna get there butt
beaten by Daughter here, Aaliyah and myself will take down our Separate competition by the
names of Percy Carter and Azumi Goto to become PCW  in The PCW Prodigy and Heavyweight  for a PCW tournament of The PCW Heavyweight Championships! Opportunity you guys attacked us an our debut in the back when you decided to
debut alongside '' who PC Then Percy and that ain't cool you know!? I
ain't down with that, so you two idiots better watch out cause me and Aaliyah are
some Landerson familia, and we gonna run right all over your punk asses on
PCW! Paybacks a... well you know what it is, and  you will see  first hand next week that... The Six-one nine is here!

With Landerson drops the microphone. Aaliyah is looking at her father and
smiling as El smiles back. Aaliyah walks over to El, who is leaning on the
turnbuckle,and begins to hold hands with her father with him. El is
smiling, and gets off of the turnbuckle and takes
Aaliyah n Angie's hand, and holds the bottom rope and his foot
for them. they get out of the ring on the apron, and El
gets out too. they both walked up the aisle hand in hand as
Booyka'' plays over the PA system, fans cheer, and
the scene fades black.
Back to top Go down

The legendary Debut of PCW Triumph
Page 1 of 1