Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

The Re-Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

The Re-Debut Empty
PostSubject: The Re-Debut   The Re-Debut I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2023 11:18 am

The Re-Debut Cool_t23

The scene begins with a familiar figure prancing around the room with a disgruntled look. Despite all that, Christopher Sabertooth ensures to rock his best two-piece suit for the occasion as he comes to a halt in front of the camera frame.

I am shocked… appalled… disgusted by the lack of respect shown by the PCW faithful. Firstly, they send that big-ass fucking truck to fight me on my debut and when the match was CLEARLY in my favor-- The paper champ came out to screw me over on my big night! How is Matt Miles allowed to walk out there and RUIN my moment with no consequences? If I were Alan, I’d strip that man of that championship for nearly costing this company a fuck ton of money! Anybody of my caliber and importance in this business would have walked away for the lack of respect and professionalism at display. But that’s not how I do business. Matt Miles will pay his weight in gold for what he did! I can’t wait for Gates of Valhalla where I ascend to the top of PCW and save this company from unprofessional douchebags like Matt Miles. 

Before we get to that, I have an opportunity to make my OFFICIAL debut at Triumph, this Sunday. What about Nayati? Who the fuck is that? I have already erased that NIGHTMARE from two weeks ago of my memory. PCW gets to experience the big debut of Christopher Sabertooth once again! Most people aren’t as fortunate! If Miles dares to interfere with my business once again, I will leave that man looking like Apex Wrestling. Dead as hell. 

Back to the matter at hand. The great re-debut of Christopher Sabertooth against a man named Maximus Steele. I do feel for Max-- After all, his story is very similar to my own. I hope Max is proud to have finally achieved his dream. He gets to share the ring with wrestling royalty, after all! It’s a true rags-to-riches story! Well, as rich as a mid-carder in a buddying wrestling promotion can be. But this Sunday, he gets a first taste at superstardom. He gets the Christopher Sabertooth experience first-hand and I hope he takes this opportunity to learn. There’s a lot I can give to the world of professional wrestling but it’s limited by the willingness of those who want to learn. 

When I heard about the Iron Titan’s journey, it brought a tear to my eye. It turned out to be an eye sore. I am doing a lot better now, thanks for asking! Coming back to Max-- I can sense his energy and strong resolve but he just sounds like me from years ago when I thought that this industry would reward people who give it their all. I was naive. I let emotions get the better of me. I made mistakes that nearly cost me my career. People don’t care about your journey. They might cheer you and pat you on the back right now, but when an exciting wrestler steps through the curtains, you become an afterthought. Maximus, your story may have moved people in the past, but it doesn’t work for me. You’re not the only one with hardships in your life. Who in their right mind would pick the world of professional wrestling, where our next day isn’t guaranteed, as a career choice? Who wants to live the rest of their lives swallowing a bottle of Vicodin hoping that the pain goes away but it never does? We’ve all got some screw loose in the head so you won’t get any pity out of me. I don’t care about how poor you grew up-- You’re in the same wrestling ring as I am so it doesn’t matter. 

Why should I feel bad for you when you have clearly turned your life around? Celebrate what you already have cause this business takes it away as quickly as it provides it. Yet, you parade around with a chain of your past around your neck like a medal of war. You tell everybody who would listen to your story and beg for them to like you. Maximus, I am going to snatch that chain of yours and throw it in the fucking trash can. That’s where your past belongs.

What I expect from you is a handwritten letter of gratitude, for I am about to change your life. Wait till you find out that all your hard work to get here was meaningless! Why? Cause it wouldn’t matter if you were a bum off the street or a man of unyielding resolve-- The moment you stepped into the ring with me, it will be the peak of your make-believe career! You should be ashamed of yourself for setting the wrong standard for the masses. It’s not just hard work that gets you here… There are plenty of wrestlers that want to be as successful as I am and they try every single day to get there but just can’t. Luck plays a factor. You were chosen to be a part of PCW. You’re already one of the lucky ones to have a platform of this magnitude. Just look at the locker room-- All of us share that same passion. We all made it, unlike the MILLIONS that don’t. So, don’t tell the people that hard work is all that they need. For 99.99% of them, regardless of how much time and effort they put in, their work would amount to nothing. You’re lucky.

You’re not a symbol of anything. You’re a fraud. What truly matters is what you do in the ring. And there’s NOBODY in this world that can keep up with me. It’s a shame that you would stoop so low to be accepted. It’s a shame that you would feed into their delusions. It’s a shame that your career peaks this Sunday when I beat you in the middle of the ring. Drink it in. Enjoy the moment. It only gets worse from here. 

Maximus Steele likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Re-Debut
Page 1 of 1