Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Praise the Lord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Praise the Lord Empty
PostSubject: Praise the Lord   Praise the Lord I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 8:14 am

Praise the Lord Cool_t31
Praise the Lord Salvat13

As the scene unfolds, the camera captures the eerie flicker of the torches lining the walls, casting dancing shadows that seem to move with a life of their own. Thunder rumbles ominously in the distance, punctuated by flashes of lightning that briefly illuminate the grandeur of the throne room.

Amid this atmospheric spectacle stands Christopher Sabertooth, his silhouette framed by the erratic play of light and shadow. His twisted smile speaks of a malevolent confidence, a harbinger of the chaos he seeks to unleash upon PCW.

Behind him, familiar faces of his disciples lurk in the darkness, their presence serving as a silent reminder of the power he commands. Each figure exudes a sense of loyalty and determination, their eyes glinting with anticipation as they await their leader's command with the PCW Tag Team Championships glistening in the distance. As thunder crashes overhead and lightning illuminates his twisted visage, Sabertooth's voice cuts through the ominous atmosphere like a blade.

Welcome to the sanctum of Salvation… Here, amidst the chaos and the storm, we stand poised to reshape the very foundations of PCW. In a week from now, I will be standing amongst you as the PCW World Champion. You may ask, why now? Why didn’t I try doing so against Matt Miles or Damian Mordeau? Simply put, I was mistaken. I came into PCW with the mindsight to evolve this place into the greatest showcase of wrestling one can find. And time after time, I was disappointed by what this place could offer. Matt Miles was the poison that chose to run away from his responsibilities, bringing embarrassment to the PCW name. Damian Mordeau stepped up to the challenge and promised the world that he’d be different, and I believed in him. Just being associated with titans of the industry like myself and Jacob Senn brought much-needed legitimacy to the championship.

All that goodwill that I helped build was washed away in an instant when Damian failed against Nayati. And what did he do as the fallen champion? He ran away just like Matt Miles. The championship has been doomed by incompetence and mediocrity plaguing PCW at its core. Unfortunately, Nayati will be joining the list of forgettable champions who shouldn’t have been in this position in the first place. But I promise! Going forward, there will be honor and pride that comes along with the PCW World Championship. Just as I redeemed Mercadier’s career and brought LIFE to the Tag Team Championships, PCW is now entering its FIRST definitive era with Salvation being its flagbearer. Worry not! It’s never too late to join the movement yourself. Take Jupiter King for example. Jupiter and I fought each other, drenched in the other’s blood, not too long ago! But both of us understand the gravity of the situation. PCW was not hitting its stride as it should have and that’s solely responsible for the champions that represent the company at the top. If we want to truly change this company, we can’t do it by simply putting on good matches and letting the new generation take charge. Most of them would be out of a job if my name wasn’t associated with the brand, to begin with! 

I have done plenty enough for PCW standing on the sidelines and it seemingly hasn’t been enough to save this company. So, I won’t be the background for someone else's climb to superstardom any longer. When Mercadier THANKED me for what I did for him, I understood the value I could provide for everybody else in the locker room. Salvation was born from the ashes of PCW’s past mistakes. 

Nayati, I extend my hand to you. Sure, I left you lying in a pool of your blood. I miss how it tastes! Sure, I left you limping out of the arena, wailing at the mere thought of putting your weight on your foot. Who knows if you can even make it to Fool’s Gold with your body in one piece? There are plenty of men and women who WORSHIP ME for all that I have done and they would take your life or a limb in a snap of my finger. But that’s not what I want! I want to help you, Nayati. I understand that you beat me on my first night here. If you feel for a second you hold any mental edge over me because of it, you’re simply mistaken. I’ve had plenty of losses in my career and yet I always find my way to the top. If losses really mattered, we’d be talking about James Christ as THE champion and not you. My position in this industry is undeniable! I am a messiah to the people! Everybody disregarded Mercadier as a waste of space and I changed his life in an instant! Jupiter King was caught in the vortex of mediocrity and I pulled her out of it and rewarded her with championship gold. While you hold the keys to the kingdom at this moment, there are PLENTY who envy you and would do ANYTHING to steal that moment away from you.

I won’t do that to you, Nayati. When you fall, I won’t let you get cursed like the rest of the PCW World Champions. You won’t have to run away in shame. You won’t have to reconsider your life decisions. You can be PROUD of who you will become… For I will help you find your salvation. 

Praise be to Allah, God, or whoever you put your faith in. But in that ring, I will turn you into a believer. You will revere me as your savior. Don’t forget, I built you up for this very moment. On my first night here, Nayati was a made man. He leveraged that victory into a world championship.

I have already changed your life without you realizing it. Now, I will do so by bringing you back to reality. The Lord giveth, the Lord taketh away; may the name of the Lord be praised. Christopher Sabertooth has ushered in a new era in PCW. Nayati, let me be your Salvation… Or fade away as your existence holds no meaning to the bigger picture.

The choice is yours. 

But the PCW World Championship is mine.

Last edited by Christopher Sabertooth on Sat May 04, 2024 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Formatting error)
Back to top Go down

Praise the Lord
Page 1 of 1