Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Plague Lord: The Reckoning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plague Lord

Plague Lord: The Reckoning Empty
PostSubject: Plague Lord: The Reckoning   Plague Lord: The Reckoning I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2024 9:27 pm

We see a dark room with a grey brick wall. Plague Lord steps in frame

Lynx... I have a few things that I need to tell you. As a member of the purple church, we have no regard for anybody that is not with us. I assure you that when you and Brother Lavender step into the ring, that canvas will be stained with your own blood. As you are defeated, what's left of your brain will be thinking "Jesus, why did I even get into this business." Brother Lavender will send you into an early retirement at best, and at worst, your grave. Scratch that, you better hope he kills you swiftly, but those cries for mercy will fall on deaf ears.

Plague Lord pulls out his jabsaw and starts spinning it with his fingers

Take this as a warning. Sunday, bloody Sunday, you're in for a world of suffering.
Back to top Go down

Plague Lord: The Reckoning
Page 1 of 1