Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "Big" Brit Wheeler
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeToday at 10:00 am by Big Dawg Brit

» El Master Vato
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2024 10:02 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Take Nothing on Blind Faith
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:50 pm by Emmanuelle

» Blind Faith?
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 11:35 pm by Ceridwen

» The Game Over
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:54 pm by ExtremeFreebirds

» "Blinded in Former Faith." Triumph: Homecoming.
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:45 pm by Alex Carter.

» Eliza Dushku.
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 7:55 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Megumi's Declaration
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 6:45 pm by castermerlin

» Difficult Choices. - Blind Faith Tournament #1
Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2024 10:10 am by Arata Asakura

Affiliates

Where has Plague Lord been?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plague Lord

Where has Plague Lord been? Empty
PostSubject: Where has Plague Lord been?   Where has Plague Lord been? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2024 11:14 pm

You smelly internet marks are probably wondering "Where has that masked dildo head been?" Well I'll answer that. I've been in your head. If you don't see me or hear from me, but still think about me, I'm still there. You still acknowledge my presence, and therefore, I'm with you. Now, with that being said, I'm about to tell you all the second half of this. Now that I have you all, I'm coming after each and everybody I see. Anybody I'm in the ring with will feel nothing but pain as I torture them to a live audience. I'm done with this shit. Step in the ring and get ripped apart.
Back to top Go down

Where has Plague Lord been?
Page 1 of 1