Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Plague Lord: Resurgence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Plague Lord

Plague Lord: Resurgence  Empty
PostSubject: Plague Lord: Resurgence    Plague Lord: Resurgence  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2024 8:05 pm

Alright. Now, right about now, you would hear me talking about who I'm fighting and some variation of "I'm gonna kill you" but today, I really don't give a fuck. You should get the gist already. PCW was doomed when I first arrived. The only world where whoever the fuck this Brittney I'm gonna fight stands a chance is the one where they kept me locked up. I'm outta the asylum and it's over for you. Just retire. Please. You aren't surviving this match, so retire if you know what's best for you. That, or you're getting the jabsaw to your forehead. I will fill 2 glasses with your blood and me and Brother Lavender are gonna have some drinks. Back down or you will be met with a fate worse than death.
Back to top Go down

Plague Lord: Resurgence
Page 1 of 1