Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

The One True Test. #002

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alejandro Rivera

The One True Test. #002 Empty
PostSubject: The One True Test. #002   The One True Test. #002 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 11:59 pm

So. Guess this is the uhh… the management's way of testin’ me, huh.

Puttin me in front of this fuckin “Revered One” Augustus Gloop, or whatever the fuck. Calls himself “Wrestling’s Grand Inquisitor”. Dude been all over the planet and still lookin to get better. I can respect that. Always lookin to get better at what you do. It's commendable. You should always be lookin to try and prove yourself better than you were yesterday cause otherwise why are you in my industry?

But what the OTK doesn’t respect is people thinkin they’re already better than him without provin it. You wanna think of yourself as “Revered”? Cool.

Prove it.

I been fighting since the day I set my foot out on the streets. I was thirteen the first time I had to fight for my life. Seventeen when I threw a man through a window and got arrested. Nineteen when I made a life or death choice that didn’t just affect me… but affected someone else.

It fills me with just… a fucking HATRED when I see people coming into my sport that I call home and claiming they’re all this but never fuckin prove it. They never back up these claims they come in here spewin’. They act like they king shit and they ain’t ever give us a reason to worship the ground they walk on.

You ain’t workin anybody, Gloop. You need to prove your worth more than I do. I put down someone that's been in this industry a hot minute while you ain’t even been anywhere worth of note that I could find. Sure, you been everywhere around the world. But so have I.

I been around the world. I won titles in boxing across this planet. I put people down on the mat and walked away with wins across the globe. Big Papi ain’t the One True King for nothin.

I EARNED my stripes. I EARNED my respect. I fought and gave everything I have and then some for every sport I stepped into. Boxing, Bare Knuckle, and now Wrestling. When I set foot into something it's all I focus on. I give and I give and I give and I will not give less than my all.

I show everyone why I’m called the fuckin’ king. Why I refer to myself as the One True King. Why Big Papi has the respect of people, whether or not those people like me they fuckin respect me. I earn the respect. I earn my championship. I earn my accolades while yours are harder to find than DB Cooper. I tried my hardest to research you and find shit out about you, Gloop. All I could find out about you is that you a traveller.

You keep that shit private. You’re a marvel… a mystery. I don’t know shit about you, Augustus. I don’t even know if you earned that nickname of yours… and so here’s what I’m gonna say to you.

I don’t respect that. I don’t respect you. I’m gonna make you earn your stripes.

You fuckin with the OTK. The One True King. Big Mothafuckin Papi.

Alejandro Javier Rivera.

I’m gonna make you work. I’m gonna make you put in the hard yards. I’m gonna make you show your true self to the world… I ain’t gonna keep you a mystery no more. Big Papi is gonna make you a household name.

Big Papi is gonna put you in the ground with a smile on his face.

Why?

Cause its what I do.

It’s what I’ve always done, Gloop.

It’s what needs to be done to you now. Because Big Papi bows to no man.

So I’ll see you there… and I’ll show you how the fuck I roll.
Back to top Go down

The One True Test. #002
Page 1 of 1