Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

A Test of Worth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nayati

Nayati

A Test of Worth Empty
PostSubject: A Test of Worth   A Test of Worth I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 9:01 pm

(Bruised, cut on his face. A binding adhesive over the cut, a scowl on his face, the title sits in a case that he stares at with fury in his eyes, and if emotion was something visible, smoke would be seen coming from him. Nayati is angry, Nayati is mad, Nayati has had enough of what’s happened to him and what people want to keep saying on his name as well. He’s had enough and yet people, keep speaking, people keep letting their opinions known, knowing damn well they ain’t earned his ear. Those who want to, those who think they can try to make him break.)

These people, they ignorant fucks want to take my title. Why? Because they deserve it or because they think it’ll serve them. Sabertooth, a man racked with loss, with defeat thinks he’s the next person to come and take what I fought long and hard for. As if he wasn’t the one to fall to me before. People adapt, people change, and people evolve, but nothing shows me that Sabertooth has the ability to do neither. He’s a man clinging to irrelevance any chance he gets, and he thinks it’s going to get him far. He’s got prestige, he’s got a lot to his name yet he can’t ever do anything to live up to that part of him. I don’t understand, not do I care about him because here’s the thing. I’m Champion and he ain’t. He wants to spew what I’ve said about all other before me? That’s a joke, him talking about it. What has he done in his time here? He’s been a note for someone, an attraction for those who think they know what this sport is to turn into, and yet he’s only done so little. Ain’t nothing he’s done compared to what I’ve done. Nayati has been a presence here, has been one always called upon and been the one that continued to make embarrass everyone who thought they could amount to anything before him. And yet, Sabertooth, wants to make an example of who? Of ME? For what reason, Chris? Is it because the man who beat you on your first night here, is now a champion? Because it sure ain’t talkin bout that prestige, it sure ain’t about making this title worth something because that’s what I’m going to do. You wanted to make this prestigious, you woulda taken it off Damien Mordeu the first chance you got, but you decided to wait. To wait and let the title come to you like you think it was supposed to. But nope, its with me now, and that’s fucking with you ain’t it. Someone you think is so low, holding the gold you want, holding the gold that you so desperately long for.

And it ain’t coming to you ever. Try as you might but you are one of the people I had crusaded against, giving multiple chances to people that didn’t deserve, giving chances to those that you thought were great but were steaming piles of shit. You want to get this title off of me, you gonna have to do more than what you did. Because I know when it comes to a fully healthy Nayati, you ain’t shit. And I have to give my apologies to my opponent Mercadier, because now he has to deal with an angry Nayati first and foremost, but also because he has to deal with a man that always beats him. Now this is another match between him and me, and like those before, I will end up dominating him in the middle of the ring because that’s just how it’s always been. Look Mercadier, I would say this is no hard feelings, but I gotta make a point. At your expense, and at my joy. Because let me make things clear. I am going to war with Sabertooth, battles are going to happen, skirmishes are clear, and they will arise at random. You just happen to be the first skirmish of this long war. A skirmish that’s going to show Sabertooth that his act isn’t going to be going unheard. Because that’s what he expects, he expects me to think of this like nothing so that he can surprise me, but he ain’t getting away from me that quickly. Sabertooth is going to know that I have him in my sights. He thinks he’s the hunter, but I ain’t relegating myself to simple prey, and you Mercadier are going to be the person that shows that. You were a good man in the beginning, one of the people everyone was clamoring for, and that people feared. But after a taste of your blood, a taste of the man people thought a deity, I wasn’t satisfied. And that led me down the path of making sure people are worthy. Worthy of facing me, worthy of having the hype surrounding them. And you Mercadier, despite all of this have tried to better yourself. So at this rate not only is this a skirmish where I am going to win and show Sabertooth that he’s fucked with the wrong person, but that this is going to be an evaluation of your journey. I am still one who judges your worth, and you are going to be judged for less than anything other than how you measure up to me. It’s unjust you have to face me but I see this as a gift. A gift you can learn from, a gift you can take and then make better. But should you take this gift and spit in my face, then I’ll keep doing what I am known for. You are going to listen, you are going to learn, and you are going then thank me in the end. Believe me, I take joy out of this, and I take nothing for granted. I want you to learn, and I want you to watch Sabertooth. This is what you wanted.
Back to top Go down

A Test of Worth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: