Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

The One True Introduction. #001

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alejandro Rivera

The One True Introduction. #001 Empty
PostSubject: The One True Introduction. #001   The One True Introduction. #001 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 10:54 pm

So… this is where the big boys play, huh?

Cause from where the OTK is standing, ain’t nothin else going on around here than some grown men and women playing pretend. There ain’t anybody on this roster that I feel like I should be worried about. Ain’t nobody on this roster worth worrying about.

I came here because I was under the impression that people were here to fight. People were here to prove who’s the best.

That ain’t what I’ve been seein.

People out here ditching matches cause they feel like it. None of these titles feel like they’re worth anythin cause the people holding them ain’t treating them like they need to be.

The belts here should be something people should be striving for. Not feeling like it's worth putting in any effort for. You got your previous world champ, Mordeau, right… you watch him in that match and it’s almost like he didn’t even care. He was just coasting along. No wonder that motherfucker lost the title! He just didn’t care enough to give his all in that match.

Then you just go down the line, and you end up with my opponent in my PCW debut. Brandon Hendrix. “The Don”

Yeah.

Sure.

The Don, and yet he is a prime example of people clearly not giving their all. He is a cut and dry example of wasted motherfuckin space in this goddamn company. He lost to Nobi. Who the fuck actually loses to Nobi? I thought that motherfucker was a diversity hire. Brandon came here like a house on fire, and he ain’t been nothin but a goddamn disappointment from the jump.

And you know what? It's a good thing they put him in front of me. It’s a GREAT thing they gave me him for my debut in PCW… cause he can be the example I set for the rest of the roster. Showin that the One True King ain’t nothin to fuck with. The King of New York ain’t nothing to fuck with. That I am here in this fucking company to win all the titles, and hold them till the day I die.

I ain’t in a company with motherfuckers that are just out to fuck with me and ruin my chances at the top here. I’m in here… in Prestige Championship Wrestling… to show why I call myself the One True King.

You all think this is a game to me? Nah. This is my fucking life. I’ve given years of my life to fighting. I put in the hard yards to get to where I am. I give, and I give, and I fuckin give.

Now its time that The King gets his.

…and it all starts with you, Brandon. You’re the first wall to topple. You’re gonna be what sets off a chain of events that leads to me standing in that ring with a PCW Championship over my shoulder.

I’m gonna win that World Title, cause it ain’t like anyone else in this company actually wants it. I’m gonna rip it from Nayati, or whoever that fuck loses it to. Maybe I’ll even take that Prodigy title off James Christ, it ain’t like anyone actually gives a fuck about that title, it changes hands that often. Some might say it’s cause it's a competitive division… nah. Nobody cares enough and that… that fuckin pisses me off…

Because people come into this industry and they just treat it like a hobby. They treat it like a game. They don't give it the respect it deserves… and that upsets me to no end.

So… Brandon. You’re gonna be the first in a line of many that’ll bend the knee to the One True King… and you’re gonna give me the fucking respect I have worked for… and that I fucking deserve… or it’ll be off with your fuckin head.
Back to top Go down

The One True Introduction. #001
Page 1 of 1