Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Fallon Stone
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

» Alex Carter.
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 7:48 pm by AC

» HYDE, The Clown
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 6:15 pm by HYDE

» Karly Ward
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:49 am by Karly Ward

» Standing Room Only
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 11:07 pm by Sebastian Monroe

» All Those Familiar Faces (Vs Arata #2)
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:57 pm by Emmanuelle

» Hollywood Noir
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:55 pm by Allison

» Hard Way or No Way
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:54 pm by Maximus Steele

» I am GOD | Standing Room Only 2
KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:53 pm by CYRUS

Affiliates

KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damian Mordeau.

Damian Mordeau.

KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] Empty
PostSubject: KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16]   KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 1:58 pm

In the moment, did you find the pleasure warranted for your actions? Did it happen to please you knowing that you ‘got one ahead’ of the champion before the inevitable match awaiting at a future date coming up? Were your actions truly as necessary as you seem fit to believe in or were they just a moment of weakness, a hope that you can get inside of the head of the World Champion before your entire world comes crumbling apart because you’ve fucked with the wrong person at the wrong time?

There’s a lot of questions to be answered, Jupiter, but the problem that I continue to see within your flaws is that there’s no possible answer for each of them. Every outcome that could’ve been pulled no less than two weeks ago would’ve been monumental in your favour because Damian Mordeau suffered his first defeat in five whole months against the man he began the streak with. All of it was right there for the taking, it could’ve been the biggest momentum shift toward you if not for one thing that you caused.

The defeat, itself.

And whilst you can talk about your big game and what you can bring to the table as you have been since you’ve arrived to Prestige Championship Wrestling, those questions will continue to follow your every step and they will begin to wonder why exactly did you ruin a perfect moment for yourself? In what world would someone like yourself take the opportunity, by hand, to distract your upcoming challenge in a way of gaining a sort of advantage heading into the battle ahead? All because you can, ain’t it? All because this is your world and you can do whatever the fuck it is you want, all because you’re Jupiter King, isn’t it? Again, you can do whatever it is you want because you are you, nobody else can say that.

A name doesn’t mean anything in this world and it will never mean anything for as long as I am the champion, because Jupiter King is a petulant creature that decided to roam around Prestige Championship Wrestling when it didn’t seem to really connect elsewhere and it didn’t seem to really click amongst ‘the real stars’ that there are. Fresh land means fresh opportunities and you showed up, first week in and you fall under the same feat as so many have done before. Defeat, you fucked it up for yourself. Shame, ain’t it? And yet, that’s how the dice roll and like I have said, it’s the same outcome that so many have fallen for on their first night here too. Including myself, of course.

But, those that have come and gone – they’ve done everything in their right to bounce back stronger, they’ve done everything to make sure that they become a proven name and you bounced back by… defeating Josie Grey… nowhere near the same leagues as this championship. So then, you went ahead and found yourself up against three other people and you, Jupiter? Well, defeated three poor casualties with no reputation behind them. Con artists, misinterpretations of what they portray themselves as being. And then, after all of that took place and what you pulled after? Time limit draw with Emmanuelle. You’ve no shame in yourself at all, Jupiter, and it shows. Take a look at the four names that you’ve beaten in the span of two matches here in this company compared to the vast many that have risen to the challenge and have failed to smite the rebuilding dynasty. You know them yourself, you’ve mentioned them before time and time again, but I ask you this – what do you do that is different from the rest?

Once again, a question without a definitive answer.

The tale of Jupiter King and her intrusive thoughts.

You have to line yourself up with the likes of Darkane, with the likes of Christopher Sabertooth, with the likes of Jacob Senn – the biggest and best names that this sport has to offer, people you haven’t come close to and people who’ve had your number since day one, and you want the entire world to believe that you are better than them because you’re Jupiter King. Yet, the reality of the situation is that you are nothing more than a fucking joke. Much like the people you’ve beaten, you’re only a reflection of what they are.

Not a lick of a damn personality on you other than being ‘sometimes a bad person but I apparently do shit for the good here and there also’. Heart of Winter doesn’t become a hazing for you, it doesn’t become a moment for you to be exposed, but it will be a night where everyone will see you being the one hit wonder that you are. They will see just how real Jupiter King is after all when she has real competition ahead of her and has to fight, scratch, and claw her way through the finishing line. Even then, she wouldn’t make it near before she’s buried into the ground along with the other insurmountable names that have followed the same steps as you.

The reality of it all is that you won’t find yourself on the same level as those names because you are nothing but a brush-aside challenger that’s just filling in for those who haven’t reached the level as I have. All of this could’ve been avoided if you just allowed yourself to stand back and think before you act because you’d learn so much more from a person by just standing there and focusing on the task at hand, not trying to create little moments for yourself that make it seem like you’ve gained the biggest boost to your career. You will continue to play that same tune, Jupiter, and there won’t be a moment from here on out that people will forget how the story goes from there.

And that is a lick of the real shit.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

KING WITHOUT A CROWN. [16]
Page 1 of 1