Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Arata Asakura
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:09 pm by Arata Asakura

» Damian Mordeau.
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:33 am by Damian Mordeau.

» The Bad Bad Boy
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 8:54 pm by Tomi

» An Appropriate End
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:54 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» The One True Shot Caller. #004
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:12 pm by Alejandro Rivera

» "O.T.F" Triumph
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 10:02 pm by James Christ

» Reflections // Triumph: vs. Jonah Aspergwall
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Weakness
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 3:25 pm by Sawyer

» 'Conquérant' Mercadier de Leon
WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 1:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

Affiliates

WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emmanuelle

Emmanuelle

WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!    WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 10, 2024 11:53 pm

WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  Gfkzmn10

Just one match in PCW and I’ve already managed to carve my name on everyone’s lips. “Who is Emmanuelle?” “Can she compete with the best that Prestige Championship Wrestling can offer?” 

I think that those questions were all answered with a pretty damn emphatic “Yes”. 

I took on the Iron Titan, Maximus Steele, a man who had never tasted defeat in a PCW ring. Unfortunately for him, he had never come across anyone quite like the Platinum Standard. Were some of you surprised I picked him up and dropped him with the Queen Bee Drop, #WEIGHTROOM, #GETYOURFUCKINGWEIGHTUP? You shouldn’t have been. Were some of you simpletons surprised when I put him down for good with the Palisades Bomber to finish him off? Of course some of you were. And it happened. And of course, some of you thought I was being rude and disrespectful by not shaking his hand after our match. “Oooh…Emmy’s got no class! She’s coming to PCW and stomping all over our most sacred traditions!” Gimme a break…

Because I told you all how this was going to go once I got here. I show up, I win, and I get my hands on whatever belt I see as the proper thing to add to my name brand. No one, no man, woman, god, animal or extraterrestrial being is going to keep me from the Prodigy Championship.

Maximus, as talented as he is, didn’t realize that he would be coming face to face with someone who was all too accustomed to his wrestling style. And now, my message to him and the rest of the PCW locker room was sent with a damn bullhorn: His reign is on borrowed time and anybody who thinks that they can stop me from taking what I want to take is in for the rudest of awakenings. 

But now, I get to dip my toes into an even deeper end of the pool. Now I get one of the baddest of all badasses around. Jupiter King. And honestly, this is one that I’ve been looking forward to for some time. No matter where I go, no matter who I’ve fought, I’ve always heard your name spoken, Jupiter. I’ve been relishing the opportunity to meet you on such a big stage and here we are, top contenders to championships clashing in a match that gives one of us a chance to springboard with this momentum to even greater heights! 

And your ambitions are certainly high, aren’t they? You’ve got yourself a date with destiny, a World Championship match against Damian Mordeau…and we ALL saw just how competent that guy was when he got his clock cleaned last week on Triumph. A World Champion that can’t even close shows with victories? 

(Emmanuelle pauses to polish the world championship of another organization that she currently holds.) 

Wouldn’t happen to me tho….

Anyway, Jupiter, this is quite simple. I’m not here to make things personal with you, and in fact I actually have a lot of respect for how you operate. You don’t pull punches, you’re blunt, and you’re tough as hell. We’ve never really talked before but I have a sneaking suspicion that you don’t really have much affinity for people like Emmanuelle, do you? But I can relate to what you have been through, in more ways than you would understand. Sure, I’m a World Wide Wrestling and Fashion Icon now, but there was once a world where people didn’t take me seriously. They looked down at me for being rich, being pretty, for not being the kind of “athlete” that they wanted in Professional Wrestling.

Now I have the wrestling world by the balls, PCW included. In one outing I’ve proven myself more worthy of top billing than 99 percent of this company and guess what, after I’ve beaten you, that is only going to increase to 100 percent! 

I have no interest in interrupting your charge to the World Championship. And if what I saw after I put a dent in the Iron Titan is any indication, you’re going to be World Champion sooner rather than later. And you did a damn fine job earning it, beating three other individuals simultaneously to get there. Some say you may have gotten lucky with Matt Miles coming out there and intervening, but I can’t bash you for doing what you had to do and finishing the job. 

Something may strike you as odd in all this: 

“EMMY, YOU CAME TO PCW TO TAKE IT OVER! WHY DIDN’T YOU ASSERT YOURSELF IN THE WORLD TITLE SITUATION INSTEAD!? WHY AREN’T YOU IN THE POSITION THAT JUPITER IS IN?” 

Because I can’t steal everyone’s shine at once, can I? World Championships don’t need elevation, at least in my eyes. But titles like the one I’m in pursuit of, they need a champion who can make them stand out brightly, even brighter than the World Championship you’re pursuing.

Who the hell is more “Prodigy” around here than me?!

But back to you, Jupes. You’re going to finish your crusade. You’re going to be the next PCW World Champion. I firmly believe that.

But, as you reign as champion, you’re going to have one annoying platinum cloud hovering over your head: A PCW Prodigy Champion who is more box office than you, a bigger star than you, and headlining shows more than you…who has proven her worth by beating you before either of us were even champions. This match is going to set a tone, sugar, and that tone may have a little too much bass for you to handle. When it’s over, you’ll recover. You’ll retreat back to your crappy apartment and lick your wounds, convinced that you’ll get that annoying ol’ Emmanuelle next time.

Only thing is, next time? It’s going to be for the World Championship. And when that happens? 

Heh.

The same thing that’s going to happen to you on Triumph will happen then: An ass-kicking you’ll definitely wanna forget. 

WELCOME TO THE PLATINUM TAKEOVER!  Ge-lg710
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: