Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Arata Asakura
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:09 pm by Arata Asakura

» Damian Mordeau.
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:33 am by Damian Mordeau.

» The Bad Bad Boy
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2024 8:54 pm by Tomi

» An Appropriate End
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:54 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» The One True Shot Caller. #004
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 11:12 pm by Alejandro Rivera

» "O.T.F" Triumph
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 10:02 pm by James Christ

» Reflections // Triumph: vs. Jonah Aspergwall
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 4:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

» Weakness
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 3:25 pm by Sawyer

» 'Conquérant' Mercadier de Leon
Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2024 1:58 pm by Mercadier de Leon

Affiliates

Case Closed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Case Closed Empty
PostSubject: Case Closed   Case Closed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2023 6:53 am

The scene begins in a dimly lit room to the score of Jazz Noir, as Christopher Sabertooth walks in, wearing a top hat and a brown trenchcoat, with a smoking pipe in his hands. The camera has a vintage filter to complete the noir aesthetic as Chris sits right at the center of the frame. A fellow detective walks up to him and hands him over a file to look over. 

Taking a puff from his pipe smoker, Chris opens the case file that reads;

“The Curious Case of Matthew Miles”

How intriguing! I am very familiar with this case. His crimes had gone unnoticed by the world but he was foolish to think he could trick me. 

For those unaware, Matthew built a reputation of being a world-beater. Wherever he went, he was celebrated as a superstar. A man who could do no wrong. A man who turned everything into gold by his mere presence. Matthew was well-loved by the people. He had the looks. The money. But in reality, Matthew was a fraud. A phony. A coward. And above all, he was bad for business. 

The moment I laid eyes on him, I knew he was trouble. I took it upon myself to keep a close eye on him and the truth was right there for the world to see. And yet, the world did not care. They wanted to cheer for this man. They wanted to celebrate his greatness. Which is why, I have decided to make this video. Today, I will be exposing his truth for the world to see.

Exhibit One. 

Miles showed up in OWA surrounded by some of the greatest to ever lace their boots by his side as part of Dynasty. Together, The Dynasty took over Olympus for a better part of the year. While he let Jacob Senn and Darkane take center stage, it was clear that Matt Miles was the future of The Dynasty. He had all the skills required to lead the group to the next era of Olympus. 

What followed was a series of unfortunate events where Matt Miles couldn’t handle the pressure of being the top guy. He let jealousy take over his body and fell out of love for The Dynasty. Even after being ousted from the group, Miles had the path to the top laid down in front of him. All he had to do was continue his upward momentum to the top of the wrestling world…

He vanished from OWA right when his candle burnt the brightest. The pressure got to him. And at that moment, it was clear to me that he wasn’t cut out to lead the pack. He was a follower at best. He CHOSE to run away.

Exhibit Two.

Miles finds his way to Strong Style Wrestling. After years of slogging through countless battles, Matt Miles found himself under the spotlight. He was trusted with the keys to the kingdom. The crowd loved him. Everybody wanted Miles to succeed! And that he did! He won the Strong Style World Championship at the height of his career…

What happened next? The demise of Strong Style Wrestling. At first, I thought this was an outlier. An unfortunate coincidence. But the shreds of evidence continued to pile on. SSW DIED in a second after Matt Miles was given the keys to the kingdom. 

Exhibit Three. 

After multiple stints of failures and disappointments, Miles had an opportunity to make amends for his past mistakes. And how did he do that? By starting his own promotion, of course. Apex Wrestling was born and the world was excited to see what Miles could provide to the medium of professional wrestling. The years of experience that he had garnered, all played a part in Apex Wrestling’s success. 

But old habits die hard. Matt Miles, at the precipice of a breakthrough, could no longer support Apex Wrestling. The company died even before it could take off. And there was nobody else to blame but the incompetence of Matt Miles. It’s clear to me that he isn’t fit to handle the pressure that comes along with being a top name in this industry. I have put forward only a few of the HUNDREDS of such situations where Matt Miles has disappointed the world of professional wrestling.

And yet, he finds himself in another favorable position with the crowd firmly behind him. It’s like they choose to keep their eyes shut or learn a lesson from the past. The man I see at the top of PCW is the SAME Matt Miles as before. Nothing has changed. He hasn’t become a better man. He hasn’t learned how to handle the pressure. He hasn’t proven anything to the world and yet he finds success that will eventually turn into POISON that KILLS PCW.

The proof is right in front of you. I believe that Sebastian Monroe sees it too. That’s the reason he reached out to me because there was no better man for this job than me. I know the TRUTH about Matt Miles and I worry for the future of PCW if he continues to hold the piece of gold. Eventually, when things are too much to handle, he will leave PCW in a worse state than it was before. He would abandon the company like he always has. 

It’s time that I shut this case closed. It’s time that I save PCW from its imminent demise at the hands of Matt Miles. He’s not fit to be a champion. A leader. And he’s certainly not fit to be a king.

I will snatch the paper crown on your head and replace it with one worthy of a King, restoring its glory. I will be the antidote to PCW’s poison. I’ll, ONCE AGAIN, be the hero that the world deserves. I promise you… PCW will thrive in the era of Christopher Sabertooth. I won’t let Miles ruin yet another company. I won’t let him kill what I love. 

You're welcome, PCW.
Back to top Go down

Case Closed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: