Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damian Mordeau.

Damian Mordeau.

THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] Empty
PostSubject: THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06]   THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2023 4:35 pm

The world has not stopped spinning for as long as I can remember.

For as long as I wanted everything to fall into place, the world continued to spin violently - and out of control - all to make sure that nothing could go exactly how I wanted it to be. For as long as I can remember, that’s how it’s always been. The past couple of weeks have been spent fighting to escape some form of purgatory that I found myself deep inside of — chance after chance had been given, people continue to tell me that those dreams that I fight for are not helping me in the slightest, they’re telling me that I shouldn’t fight anymore because they don’t see what I see…

…but they just don’t understand the pain that is caused.

They don’t understand how a man feels when he’s vulnerable. The issue at hand isn’t because I have failed at every chance to capture the World Heavyweight Championship, it isn’t because I cannot fight on the same level as those who are able to tackle the current champion, and it isn’t just a case of luck and misfortunes. To be honest with you all, I am not even sure as to what has caused the world to spin in the way that it has but something has to change, the world needs to stop spinning, and the cold world can begin. One by one, the fires need to be extinguished from here. I only aim to make sure that happens, I only aim to make sure that those that have wronged me are the ones who’ll fall under my feet. There’s a select few that are ahead and preparing for the best and they can have their moments, but it doesn’t mean that they’re freed from the harsh reality.

Those that have proven themselves are worthy enough to be where they are — so please, Nayati, can you explain your course of actions last week? For you to step into the spotlight of mine, in a moment of mine where I had been given the moment to talk about what had happened the past couple of weeks, and begin to act as if you have some decree in the matter of the PCW World Heavyweight Championship? I believe in the mindset that everyone should have a fair shake at the top prize, see where they belong and where they do not, but only if it’s earned and not just given because someone might feel like making the challenge.

This, Nayati, is where you stand.

I heard you after you came walking out with the loss at Blind Faith, you said it was time for a restart. A restart does not mean that you have one singular match, secure yourself a victory, and line yourself up for the top prize as if you’ve defeated the entire roster in a single session out there. You want to know what a restart is? Accepting defeat, continuing to fight until you realize there’s no more fight left, and then falling behind to the point of seeing the need for a restart. That, right there, is where my head is at and the only reason that I even entertain the idea of whoever wins this match may have a chance to chase the big gold is because you want your piece of the spotlight — that’s not how it’ll work around here, Nayati. You quite simply cannot just walk into the place and act as if you own it, because that’s how it’s been ever since you’ve gotten here. This isn’t just a cause to inflict pain on anyone, this is greed beyond comparison. This is an ego slowly growing stronger and stronger because you feel as if you belong better elsewhere than trying to have one more chance to become Prodigy Champion.

You might’ve sought out a new victim within me but you’ve only picked a problem, an issue for your whole career, a beacon of reality that lights the way for where you are headed — nowhere near that championship you seem to have set your sights upon. I have made sure of knowing where I stand on this roster after taking fall after fall, stumbling to the ground over and over again, and praying to god that maybe I am not what it seems I’ve been projected on being. A failure that was carried to the very end.

I was given the choice of fighting, creating chances, or falling behind to let others have their chance. The promise was told to be that I’d wait until after Champion’s Vow to see where I stand, find my own footing, and if I am ever so lucky, I can have another chance of getting my placement back at the very peak. That is a vow that I have made. My vows does not dictate who is and who isn’t heading for Miles or Kash first, my vows are to burn it all to the fucking ground and leave everyone in the ashes of the wake. The only vow that I have given to this company is very simple, break everyone apart until there’s only one left standing — and that’ll be me. I might not write your direction but I can begin the lead to where you’ll go from here. There’s no direction towards a path of pain and destruction, none whatsoever. There’ll only be the truth, the reality, and the roadblock.

You might believe to see me as the stepping stone but I am more than just someone for you to walk all over so you can have the spotlight. I am what this company sets out to find, I am what this company desires the most, and I am what this company will need for it’s future. Prestigious. Perfectionist. Next World Champion. You will not defy me as something to brush by, Nayati. I have already begun to carve my own path.

And - only then - will the world stop spinning.
Back to top Go down

THE WORLD STOPS SPINNING. [06]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: