Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Remington Ivory Prescott
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

» Alex Carter.
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 7:48 pm by AC

» HYDE, The Clown
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 6:15 pm by HYDE

» Karly Ward
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2024 2:49 am by Karly Ward

» Standing Room Only
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2024 11:07 pm by Sebastian Monroe

» All Those Familiar Faces (Vs Arata #2)
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:57 pm by Emmanuelle

» Hollywood Noir
A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2024 11:55 pm by Allison

Affiliates

A Devil's Curse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evolve

A Devil's Curse Empty
PostSubject: A Devil's Curse   A Devil's Curse I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2024 9:02 pm

The sound of clapping was heard off camera, that is until the camera came into focus to see, none other than Kevin Hunter, sitting in a chair, a glass of what looked like whiskey and a cigar in hand. A smile formed on his face as he sat back in his seat, looking into the camera.

KEVIN HUNTER: "What a win you were able to enjoy over one half of the reigning PCW Tag Team Champions... what a great moment that was for you, I’m sure Sawyer. But I heard something you said before that match, when talking about Matt Miles–you told him that you won’t be defined by him, which I will admit, is probably true... you won’t be defined by a man the caliber of Matt Miles, but Sawyer... on August 10th in Las Vegas, you are stepping into a ring with me and you will find out that I ain’t nowhere near Matt Miles... I’m above him and Triumph I’m about to prove just that! I will give you credit man, you could’ve be one of the best wrestlers in this business–if you wanna be, that is until now, because your stepping into the ring with one of the greatest wrestlers in the world on Triumph this week—me, what you don’t realize is I have been all over the world, dominating and winning championships, but when I saw the opportunity to come to PCW and make a name for myself here, that’s exactly what I intend on doing, Sawyer... I fully intend on making you the first example of what I will do to become the next PCW World Heavyweight Champion, Las Vegas will be the place of your downfall and the beginning of the Devil's Rise to Iconic greatness!"

Hunter took a hit of his cigar, exhaling the smoke into the air, taking a sip of his of whiskey, leaning forward, just a bit.

KEVIN HUNTER: "I’ve done a lot in this business, but becoming PCW World Heavyweight Champion is my number one priority, Sawyer you stand in the way of my goal here in PCW, which means I’m gonna have to put you down and leave you beaten, battered and victimized in that ring as I take the next step to being legendary in PCW! I’m not saying you’ve been great, Sawyer... because holding the Valor Championship for 119 days was great and anyone that can hold a championship that long is great... but this coming week on Triumph, your greatness won’t get past my legendary! I want you to understand Sawyer, what happens on Triumph in Las Vegas–it’s nothing personally, it’s just something I have to do to get where I am destined to be... as the Face of Prestige Championship Wrestling and that starts with you in Las Vegas. I want you to understand something, Sawyer... I ain't Miles, I'm nowhere near him when you step into that ring, don't think I'm taking your scrawny ass lightly... I know who you are, I've seen what you've done as a champion... I will not hesitate to bury you six-feet underground in front of all those people. I'll go as far as this, Sawyer... on Sunday night it will be PROJECT SATAN for your ass!"

A smile crept across his face as he took another sip of whiskey.

KEVIN HUNTER: "And what better place than Sin City for the Devil Incarnate to start his road to the PCW World Heavyweight Championship and what a man to do it against than a former champion in PCW—now I know what you thinking Sawyer, your probably thinking what everyone else that has doubted me in my entire wrestling career–you think I’m talking to soon, that I’m jumping a little ahead of myself... but on Sunday night in Las Vegas, I’m gonna show you and all those other motherfuckers that are saying that same thing that I am the future of PCW’s greatness—Evolve is what this place needs to survive and deep down you and everyone in PCW knows that, you just don't want to admit it! Sunday night will be a night of history—a night of greatness, the world of PCW won’t just witness the debut of the Devil Incarnate…  those fans packing the MGM Grand for another episode of Triumph on FITE will witness many things, Sawyer... but the one that will be most notably is your sacrifice... your massacre, I cause we can call August 10th is the Massacre of Sawyer, this week on Triumph you are the sacrificial lamb!"

Taking another sip of his whiskey setting it on the stand next to the chair, taking another long drag of his cigar with a sinister smile slowly creeping across his face.

A Devil's Curse 14CHARLIE-HUNNAM1-jumbo-v2

KEVIN HUNTER: "The world will always talk about your reign as Valor Champion... but now nearing the end of 2024, hitting 2025, this place needs to evolve into something better—something so much bigger than you could make it as Valor Champion and on Sunday night, you might think you have what it takes to keep Satan off your Shoulder, but when the time comes and the end draws near, the Devil Incarnate will do what he does best and drag you straight down to your ceil waiting in the depths of hell! You may have had a great career so far in PCW. But things around here are about to change, Sawyer and it's gonna start with you tonight... when I show you that even though you are great, even though you've been a legendary champion... that don't save you from your sins, and you've got some horrific sins and brother those sins are about to come back and haunt you... those sins on Sunday will DESTROY YOU!"

He took another hit of his cigar, exhaling the smoke into the camera, leaning back in his chair, he took one last hit of the cigar with a smile, enjoying it before exhaling the smoke into the air as the camera zoomed back and faded to black.
Back to top Go down
https://ewrestling.fandom.com/wiki/Kevin_Hunter

A Devil's Curse
Page 1 of 1