Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

vs The Queens of Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercadier de Leon
Admin
Mercadier de Leon

vs The Queens of Heart  Empty
PostSubject: vs The Queens of Heart    vs The Queens of Heart  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 11:35 pm

The reckoning shall come. This is not Valhalla, nor is this the Rapture. In my war, there is no glory or honor awaiting on the other side of death’s door. There is no salvation from a God above who looks down upon his creation of his own image as the ants we are, watching us waste away in the shadows of wickedness. That God has abandoned us. That God has abandoned me. The only Salvation now can come from the hands of the chosen. There is no grace or glory on the path which I walk. Vows that have long restrained me, chains to my arms which held me back from realizing my true purpose, maximizing my full potential - those vows have been cast aside. Broken vows offer the greatest pleasure a man can seek, better than the warmth of a woman’s chest or the high of even the strongest drugs - broken vows bring freedom. But I am not free. I am not free. I am a slave, not to this passion, but to this purpose. In the absence of a God, at least the absence of a caring God, one who should have cast light on the dark path a “Vidame” follows, in this very absence, this void of piety, I have still found divine purpose. The divination is not of a God, but of the universe itself. There is no singular being that dictates this path that I now walk. This is the path of freedom.

It is not a path I walk alone. Only the strongest, those who have understood their purpose in this life and in this world can walk this path. The irony is that no one is truly free. Even the most disciplined monks have something that ties them down. That is okay. That is acceptable. Even Gods are not free, they too are beholden to their vision of what the reality they shape must be. And why is that? We are created in the image of the Gods. Us, humans, who walk the path of freedom with these chains attached to our wrists and to our feet, the very few, the very strongest, who accept our limitations yet still seek to climb this arduous path to the Heavens where we may surpass our predestination imposed on us by cruel Gods, it is us who shall reign supreme over this world. I did not choose to ally with Sabertooth, there is no larger plan here, it is a simple inevitability that two conquerors who walk the path to Godhood would find themselves face to face. Whether our swords would clash or whether we would choose to stand under the same flag is a day to day situation, but for now, I do trust and honor this man, Christopher Sabertooth. Together we are the strongest unit this company has ever seen and with my impressive accolades in PCW alongside Sabertooth’s world traveled experience as a professional wrestler, the world of wrestling is ours for the taking.

I no longer serve any God, the shadows I will break through and bring light to is for my own satisfaction. I am not a redeemer, I am a destroyer. Absolute justice? No, there is no justice. I will tell you what my mission is… Absolute reality. And the reality of this world is that the strong survive. For years I had fought against the shadows of this world, the shadows of the wicked, only to realize that only those were the shadows of the strongest. And yes, cutting through these shadows means I shall cut through those above me one at a time until it is MY shadow being cast down upon this industry, upon this world, the will, way, and jurisdiction of Mercadier de Leon.

And who is it that stands in our way now? The Queens of Heart. Emmanuelle and the choke artist of the decade, Roxie Gearheart. Ladies, let’s be real. Emmanuelle I can respect off of her history alone but when it comes to PCW she isn’t anywhere near me in terms of accomplishments. Now trinkets of gold which I once thought would reflect the light of God upon the world have no meaning to me. This tag team championship? The only thing it is proof of is the fact that PCW belongs to us. Now I know Emmanuelle is a tag team expert herself. Well, I applaud you for that, you’ve done it many times with many different partners. Tell me this, Emmanuelle, has any other partner you’ve ever had been as much of a lead weight as this perpetual disappointment and failure you’ve brought along to for us to bury in the dirt next to all of her hopes, dreams, and aspirations? Emmanuelle I can respect, but Roxie? I don’t even know if she deserves my attention, let alone my pity.

Roxie, you should know by now, let’s leave the overgrown child steampunk cosplay aside and face the facts - success is the one and only measure of value that a human can hold. Worthlessness is wickedness, and should be punished accordingly, it is a shadow that spreads from one failure to the next, sucking in the aspirations and determination of greater people into its vortex and leaving them dry husks of what they once were. This is the fate that awaits Emmanuelle if she continues to waste her efforts trying to turn Roxie into anything more than the complete and utter waste of space that she is. Worthless. Useless. Easy prey… It won't even be a fun fight, will it? Roxie, the chains on you that restrain you will never be broken by your weak and fragile willpower. You are a slave, to yourself, to your demons, to everything that you wish you could be - a hero, a champion, someone those around me can be proud of, look up to, respect… all traits that belong to the conquerors that hold the PCW World Tag Team Championships, the warriors that shall ascend to the peak of this world, transcend our humanity, and become the Gods whose shadows color the ways of this world.

Unfortunately for the Queens of Heart, there is no Salvation for them, there is only one option - a culling. A cleansing of the weak, the worthless, the wicked. Emmanuelle, it is a shame that it must happen to you, but consider yourself a casualty, a statistic. Roxie, it is your fault that Emmanuelle must stand in the way of our radiance and have her shadow obliterated as well. The Queens of Heart… if "heart" is all you can bring to the table in front of two men who you must kneel to as if they were the Gods you pray to every night for success…

Your prayers will not be answered, come Triumph. The tag team championships will remain on the shoulders of those who deserve to hold them, and you will become roadkill on the path to Godhood… The path to Salvation.
Back to top Go down

vs The Queens of Heart
Page 1 of 1