Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» "The Physical Embodiment of PCW." Triumph
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:43 pm by James Christ

» Megumi Mizuno
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 7:47 pm by castermerlin

» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2024 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:36 pm by Bad Boy

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

Affiliates

you're Breaking our Heart's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
El landerson

El landerson

you're Breaking our Heart's  Empty
PostSubject: you're Breaking our Heart's    you're Breaking our Heart's  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:58 pm

after Triumph was over landerson and Japanese Jesus where talking in the back when Carlton Keith Jaxon stops them

Carlton Keith Jaxon: I'm standing out here with the winner of the Bit luchador himself and The Team of The Disciples of lucha landerson and Japanese Jesus.

PCW Universe cheers for landerson and Japanese Jesus

Bit luchador|landerson: thanks for having us Keith Jaxon.

Carlton Keith Jaxon: last Sunday on Triumph you both where counted out in your match against Brother Lavender. but this time the two of you will team up to take out The Purple Church of Plague Lord and Brother Lavender in a tag match at Heart of Winter any thoughts Mr Landerson.

Bit luchador|landerson: yea we both did get counted out but this time it won't be no count out or anything like that but when me and Japanse Jesus defeat Brother Lavender and Plague lord tomorrow then me and Japanese Jesus will meet Nobi and Alexander or Ultra-Luxe to face us
at PCW Vendetta for their tag team Championship after we settle our tag match to The Purple Church on Triumph at PCW.

Carlton Keith Jaxon: and what about you Japanese Jesus. u think that you and landerson. could win the match at Heart of Winter.

Japanese Jesus: ever since landerson. and Brother Lavender. both got counted out at the same time it was time for us to win this tag team match and head onto Vendetta and whoever won the tag team Championship the winner challenge The Disciple of Lucha and Ultra-Luxe and Alexander and Nobi me and landerson would be watching after we handle with The Purple Church of Plauge Lord and Brother Lavender in a tag team match tomorrow on PCW.

PCW Universe chants they deserve it, they deserve it they deserve it they deserve it they deserve it!

Carlton Keith Jaxon: you two actually think that you could win your tag team match over The Purple Church at PCW.

Bit luchador|landerson: to be honest with you Keith Jaxon. it's not that simple when me and Japanese Jesus beat the Purple Church of Paluge Lord and Brother Lavender. then someday at Vendetta The Disicple of Lucha will get a shot between Alexander and Nobi or Ultra-Luxe where the winner of Heart of Winter will face me and Japanese Jesus at Vendetta after tomorrow's Heart of Winter this Sunday on PCW.

Carlton Keith Jaxon: could you two can even defeat The Purple of Church of Plague lord and Brother Lavender? this Sunday

Japanese Jesus: depends on hows the tag match gonna turn out cause once we beat Brother Lavender and Plauge Lord then me and landerson will headline to Vendetta and fight between Novi and Alexander or Ultra-Luxe to defend their tag team Champions against me and landerson at PCW's Vendetta after tomorrow's Heart of Winter in our tag team match on PCW.

Carlton Keith Jaxon: is there anything else you like to say to The Universe Landerson.

Bit luchador|landerson: Alexander and Nobi. you two better retain those tag team titles cause at Vendetta The Disciple of Lucha will take those tag team Championships away from you two after you and Nobi defeat Ultra-Luxe Sunday night at Heart of Winter on PCW.
and as for THe Purple Church me and Japanese Jesus. will diffentely will see you tomorrow night at Heart of Winter in our tag team match on PCW.
and it's the Six One Nine

landerson and Japanese Jesus heads back to their locker room when Carlton Keith Jaxon continues talking

Carlton Keith Jaxon: thanks for the support and good luck on Sunday.

Carlton Keith Jaxon: We hope that Landerson and Japanese Jesus. can win there tag match when they challenge The Purple Church of Plauge lord and Brother Lavender. and see who gets to face Nobi and Alexander or Ultra-Luxe where the winer goes to face The Disciple of Lucha for Alexander and Nobi's tag team Championship at Vendetta.

Camera fades to landerson and Japanese Jesus went to check on his wife and Daughter before Heart of Winter begins
Back to top Go down

you're Breaking our Heart's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: