Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» Sovereign Vengeance - Triumph: Homecoming
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:05 pm by HIM

» Blind Faith
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:45 am by Mercadier de Leon

» Chrome
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeToday at 8:19 am by Sawyer

» Just two boys, two girls, and a night to remember.
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:36 pm by Tomi

» Not So Blind - 23/09/24
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:09 pm by Matt Miles

» Tilly Hellstrom ⚡
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2024 5:02 pm by Tilly Hellstrom

» Remington Ivory Prescott
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2024 11:30 pm by Remington Ivory Prescott

» Stefan McCain
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 6:58 pm by Stefan McCain

» Fallon Stone
Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 1:17 am by Fallon Stone

Affiliates

Sickness - Heart of Winter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christopher Sabertooth

Christopher Sabertooth

Sickness - Heart of Winter  Empty
PostSubject: Sickness - Heart of Winter    Sickness - Heart of Winter  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2024 10:54 pm

Sickness - Heart of Winter  Cool_t26

[The camera fades in to reveal the interior of a lavishly decorated living room, illuminated by the soft glow of dimmed lights. Plush furniture fills the space, and a crackling fireplace casts a warm ambiance over the room. Seated in a large leather armchair, Christopher Sabertooth, donning a leather jacket, sits with a contemplative expression. He holds a crystal glass filled with amber liquid in his hand, swirling it gently as he ponders his next move.]

Vidame, when I was presented with the opportunity to purge a monster in the PCW world, I expected somebody who fits the bill standing on the other side. Hearing about the former Prodigy Champion caught my intrigue but the person I see standing on the other side is far from it.

If you’re the ‘Righteous Wrath of God’, he sure has gotten soft. I don’t know if God truly appreciates someone using their name in vain while they continue to spiral down to the bottom. If God truly believed in you, he would have stopped you from calling me out when you did. It’s clear to me that God doesn’t give a shit about Mercadier de Leon. You’ve been abandoned for being incompetent. You’re no messenger. You’re no harbinger of God’s justice. You’re just a flash in the pan that got hot at the right moment. PCW was still in its infancy and Mercadier took advantage of it and got himself an accolade to boot. A PCW without Christopher Sabertooth. If it were up to me, I would have NEVER let a bum like you rise up the ranks to begin with. 

You can’t call yourself God’s Strongest Soldier when losing is all you do! And you certainly can’t call me a false God when I have done far more for this world than you ever will. If your God was real, he’d tell you to bow down to me. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t fancy myself in the same light as God himself. That would be blasphemous! Simply put, I am a hero to humanity. When Gods and Demons alike wanted to turn our planet into ashes, I stepped right ahead and challenged them with all of the might that humanity could muster. This WORLD should be grateful to the Frontline. There are no false prophecies that I preach. There are no false Gods that I answer to. There are no false promises that I make knowing I could never keep them. I do what is right for this world. Currently, that makes Mercadier a problem. 

I can’t let him disrespect the name of God. Vidame has done more harm in the last few weeks than any atheist ever could. Hell, I would stop believing in God if Mercadier was his messenger. Such a harmful pretense needs to be exposed to the world. Keeping Mercadier around only ruins the reputation of PCW. If you have Mercadier in your hall of former champions, something must have gone wrong! As my second act of being PCW’s savior, I will ERASE Mercadier de Leon from existence. I am sure Alan Friedman had something better in his mind for PCW’s sake than let me face a fallen Prodigy. Or does he think I would do him a solid just as I did for Damian Mordeau? I am not a miracle worker, Alan. Mercadier has done irreparable damage to his reputation that even I cannot fix. Even if he DOES beat me by some miracle of God, everybody would treat it for what it’s worth… A fluke. 

Nothing good comes out of this for Mercadier de Leon. Which is why I think he’s not right in the head for challenging me. Alan, this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. Somebody needs to get his head checked! I don’t want to take the responsibility of beating down a sick individual! Or he’s beyond delusional to believe that he stands a chance against me after being on a never-ending losing streak. While I love to make history, I don’t want to be a part of this one. I will not be the guy who pulls Mercadier de Leon out of the trenches. That man is as good as dead. At Heart of Winter, do not expect a classic. Do not expect to see two talented competitors giving it their all. That’s not what Vidame signed up for. He wanted to be slaughtered at a bigger stage against the biggest opponent you could possibly ask for. I am simply fulfilling a request with the kindness of my heart. 

I will have to talk to Sebastian Monroe about the state of PCW. Why is Alan Friedman entertaining charity cases like Mercadier? The next thing you know, El Landerson and Ace Sky would want a handicap match against me and he will call that a fucking classic. Alan needs to appreciate my time more and give me people that matter. How are we supposed to help PCW when the people running the show don’t want it to be helped?!

Mercadier needed to be silenced so I will do that at Heart of Winter. There’s no marquee match to be had against Mercadier. He peaked long ago and this is his swan song. A final goodbye as the name Mercadier de Leon is never to be heard from again. I will make sure that happens when I break his mind, soul, and body. Don’t call me a false God when your whole life is built on a fallacy. There are no sins of mine he could wash away. My sins run deeper than blood.

I don’t fear death for I have seen it all. 

Mercadier needs professional help. He’s not well. He never was. 

Now that the truth is out to the public, all I feel is pity. 

If anything happens to Vidame at Heart of Winter, blame Alan Friedman. He should have known better. 

I am sorry, Mercadier. I am not the false God you were looking for. 

It will end very soon. 
The pain will fade away. 
You will be set free. 
I promise. 

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

Sickness - Heart of Winter
Page 1 of 1