Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Nobi Is Not Retarded xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
'Don' Brandon Hendrix

'Don' Brandon Hendrix

Nobi Is Not Retarded xD Empty
PostSubject: Nobi Is Not Retarded xD   Nobi Is Not Retarded xD I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 11:55 pm

“Hey Nobi, good to see you again. Last time we went one on one, I did get the victory, but after having to earn it. I never denied your warrior tendency because it's what drove me to having to work better. And it didn't matter if it was me putting a championship on the line with you being the final opponent that would have stopped me from getting a World Championship match, or crossing paths inside a chamber in the main event of the biggest show in OWA history, you've made me better in the past. And while I was expecting our next match to take place in OWA, I'm even more excited that my first pay-per-view match is against you because I want to prove that no matter how I'm presented, I am one of the best. Last time, I was a Don, one that changed the very way people thought about me. You see, when I debuted, I was clouded with a lot of doubts about how committed I would be to OWA. I had a run there already and left after a strap match versus Sabertooth, only to return and think I'd find a stable footing in my second go. I didn't change any views, including mine until I was approached by my first mentor in wrestling and brought up the mention of running the most destructive and most profitable systems in the history of my homeland. And within that run, you were one of the people that I had to put down to make it big. And in some retractable sentiment, main eventing that Final Destination was one of more prouder moments because I knew how hard you worked as well. But within all response to that, just know… I worked harder than you ever have. And I'm sure many people, including yourself thinks that I'm overdoing my worth by mentioning my string of pay-per-view main events, and y'all are truly wrong. It's still believing it myself.

There's a handful of people here in PCW I've noticed that have the mindset that I do… others don't. Every fucking time I do a match, I walk to the back and get greeted the same way- "woah Brandon that was really good! We didn't expect that from you! Great job!". Fuck all of you. This bullshit has to stop. Everyone single one of you treat me like I'm some special needs child that you feel like if you don't shower me in praise and glory even for losing, I'd quit or kill myself. It's almost like it's hypocritical of many to believe that the only time I quit a company is when those cocksuckers had to force a change of results in order for their oldies to remain at top because that's all they know. It's almost comical that it's always the case of "Good job, but almost there!". Bro I'm so tired of being the case of "almost there" while other undeserving fucktarts get opportunities after opportunities just because of their name.

They will put on horrible performances and lose four, five, six, ten times in a row and still get chosen over those that have been winning and busting their ass to not only improve in their craft, but to show their bosses that they're ready for the weight of the world to be dropped on their shoulders. And after so many years of busting my ass in the independent scene or in the spotlight of places like Omega Alliance Wrestling of busting MY ASS to become the man and star I am today to be passed over time and time again, it's disgusting. It's disturbing. And after the match I had with a OWA legend in Mark Michaels the praise I've gotten, I figured this time, I would get somewhere farther. And it took me a lot longer because nobody thought I was ready. Now I stand here as a main eventer of OWA that can be on the biggest show in the last match and nobody would question it. Now, you're trying to act like I'm some fresh off the cut rookie, Lynx?

What more do I have to do? What more do I have to sacrifice? What would I have to change for a sniff of something big? Would I have to die and come back from the dead in a triumphant blaze of glory? Maybe if I joined a stable then maybe I'd get a bigger opportunity? Oh and before you ask who the fuck do I think I am, go back to last round where I told you all you will know and remember the name of Brandon Fucking Hendrix, and those fans and everyone else in the tournament now exactly who the fuck Brandon Hendrix is.

Ain't nobody on this earth is going to work harder than me in any way shape or form. If it comes to the gym, I will outrun you, out lift you, outperform you. I will do anything it takes to outdo you in the gym so the attention is on me and not them. On the mic I have practiced and practiced in the studio for ways to neutralize my victims in every single way possible. Hell, I have the dictionary saved on my phone and in my library so I can look up creative ways to tell you that you suck and that I'm better than you. Hell, I did an entire promo using different teachings: math, history, science, and so on explaining how I'm superior to others. And in that ring, I will adapt to any style need to be to outdo them. You throw in some seven foot four hundred pounds powerhouse and I will body them with the strength of one thousand strongmen to bring them down. You put me against a luchador and I will take to the sky like never seen before to steal the show. Throw me with a technical guy and I will show you my amateur wrestling background from college when I wipe the floor with you. Put me in an Ultimate Submission match versus the best submission artist in the game and I will use hundreds of ways to make you tap out with a fucking armbar. I will box with the best strikers in the world and stand tall!

Nobi."
Back to top Go down

Nobi Is Not Retarded xD
Page 1 of 1