Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sawyer

Sawyer

A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II Empty
PostSubject: A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II   A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2024 5:48 pm

A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II JDLJfqU

Sawyer decided to dive deeper into the rough innards of Detroit. Curiosity got the best of him as it would anyone exploring a new and unfamiliar city. He detoured through the ‘shady’ areas and passed by the haggard homeless faces wandering astray around their tents without any directive or purpose whatsoever. Some of them were zombies hooked on hard drugs and heavy opioids. They never returned his gaze because they were too checked out from reality. It was a stark disparity from the White Mountains he was used to. From snowstorms and winter landscapes to absolute despair and poverty. Hayden was at a loss too. She slumped her head against the backseat and stared into a harsh abyss of broken dreams and too far gones. You could see the collection of suffering souls reflected in the pools of her eyes. She shut them in response. Sawyer continued to zoom past the endless line of frayed locals along the torn up sidewalks and underpasses. Colorful yet indecipherable graffiti bled from the concrete. He felt like time stood still as if it were a grainy film strip showing the same monochromatic array of pictures with the despondent expressions they wore.

It was a dystopia. Sawyer thought when pulling up to a sandy lot of an abandoned factory. One of many still rotting under the Motor City sun. One of many wishing for better days. one of many beckoning for yesteryear. But the shattered glass windows, the brownish burnt color of rust infiltrating every square inch of the building, the vacated decaying machines where tireless workers once operated around the clock, and the scattered debris carrying up several stories would indicate - it was just a pipe dream.

Sawyer thinned his lips and got out of his truck with Hayden trailing nearby. He stuck his hands in his pockets and entered through a chewed-up doorless frame taking it all in.

“Time can be so cruel. Aging landmarks like these once kept this city and country robust and resolute. My path through Detroit has reminded me that there’s always someone, somewhere out there who has it worse. This place is living proof that we shouldn’t take anything for granted. This lost soul of a factory is a reminder that you can put in the grueling hard work and make your sacrifices but sometimes it’s not in the cards. It is a wicked and harsh reality but not uncommon. Matt Miles is not exempt from experiencing this. He’s battle tested, but he’s not a fool either because he has his priorities in line. He’s motivated by the luster that The Valor Championship carries. Nobody should take issue with his quest for gold. I don’t. He needs to understand that this road is treacherous. It is up to me not to stop him per se, but thoroughly outclass him and four others. I want Matt Miles at his peak. I won’t accept anything less. I want everybody in this match at their peak. Otherwise, we are waging warfare in these steel trenches for nothing. It is what the Valor Championship represents. Its prestige has reached immaculate levels already. You have six gold starved competitors with empty stomachs vying for it. When you bring up motivation Matt, it ignites a spark within me. Motivation can be hard to come by when you’re in a funk and demoralized. Every one of us has gone through peaks and valleys as humans and as social creatures. It is only natural. It just depends on how long you can stay on either end of the spectrum that determines your longevity. I know you’re trying to dust yourself off and reclaim lost glory. I know you’ve got your eyes latched on the prize, as you should but know that there’s only room for one conqueror. As the blood screams down your skin inside that chamber - I will be there to meet you every step of the way battered and tattered, broken and beat up too. Except I will trample your motivation. I will trample your goddamn will into the ground as if I had blood-drenched hooves. You and five others will witness a man who will have slayed this steel jungle, with the inner resolve, the unyielding passion, and the relentlessness it takes to be victorious. Why would I settle for being that damn good, like Matt Miles would?

When greatness is within reach?

Sometimes your best is not enough Matt, sometimes your best is not what’s best for the Valor Championship. That goes for everyone in the Chamber. Nobody has an excuse to mail it in. The worthy ones will get their pound of flesh. The unworthy ones like a Tomi Venus, like a TJ Alexander, and even someone as decorated as Emmanuelle will be cut down. I will not let anybody off the hook. Matt Miles might, but doing so is a disservice to the Valor Championship. Tomi Venus is a former Prodigy Champion, Matt, that does count for something. But the way he got here, the way Emmanuelle got here, the way TJ Alexander got here is the very antithesis of valor. I understand I’ve beaten that dead horse but it’s important. I also understand that you have to be merciless inside the chamber. Everything considered conventional is out the window. That pushes me to be so much more than a savage animal with no rhyme or reason. There are dark forces inside of everyone. Some of us wear it like a badge of honor because it’s all we know. I am cut from a different cloth. I don’t use threats of malice to shake things up like Tomi Venus, and unlike him, I’m not ashamed of myself. Unlike him, I have not gone off the deep end to convince myself that I’m at the top of the world. We know that is a bold-faced lie. Unlike him, I don’t have to abandon my identity to beseech recognition and respect from my peers. To me that reeks of imprudence and desperation. Respect isn’t shelled out for free and those who have it never demanded it in the first place. It would be wise to show resolve and work tirelessly until the wheels come off. Much like the ones you crave to emulate. Only then may your destiny manifest into what you desire. Whether you’re Tomi Venus or Target Smiles doesn’t matter, only you can put pen to paper and write your story.

Nobody’s going to do it for you. I'll throw you a bone. I'll give you the attention you so direly crave in the Chamber by making an example out of you. To show PCW that malcontents with vicious means will meet vicious ends. Your ire is aimed at Matt Miles and the ones who doubt you, but I will see through your ire and use it against you. When you wear your emotions on your sleeve Tomi, you dangle that bait perilously. It makes you susceptible to backlash and abuse. It doesn’t matter if you’re mad at the world, it won’t stop revolving. It doesn’t matter if you scream to the heavens, the sky won’t open up and shine down upon you. It doesn’t matter if you throw a tantrum in my face. I am not swayed by petty threats as they are almost as meaningless as you are.

Play your little intimidation game as you see fit, Tomi, but I don’t play games, I end them. Intimidation is for bullies in the schoolyard. It’s for those who are truly scared themselves.

When you have sniveling rats like Tomi and TJ Alexander skittering across the canvas I’m reminded that intimidation and constant heckling are all they have in their holsters. TJ Alexander is a prime example of a pest. As others have stated, he’s biting off more than he can chew. Yet who am I to create a PCW pie chart when I haven't gotten my feet wet?! I told everyone that my goal was to push PCW to and past its limits. I want PCW to be the best it can be. When I see TJ Alexander steam from his ears because I dared question his authenticity as a talent and as a human being - it proves that my goal is working as planned. TJ, you are another hurdle in my path and nothing more. I am not going to bend the knee. I'm not going to kiss your hand. I'm not going to tell you things you want to hear when we will be at each other's throats on Vendetta. I am going to challenge you. I am going to see how far you can last in this steel death trap. I will get my answer when your body lays lifeless and spread eagle. It will only confirm what I thought. You took a big leap of faith in yourself, by double-crossing Nobi. Now that you’re in the Chamber, you won’t have anybody else to help carry your bags.

That is why you fell to Emmanuelle. My ‘audacity’ isn’t as offensive as TJ Alexander believing he can be even half the competitor Nobi is. That is the real atrocity.

Atrocities will occur even if you’re experienced in this kind of reckless environment such as Emmanuelle. You bring up WrestleWorld, and Project Honor as building blocks. They’re examples of your tenacity but those companies are dead as a doornail. Each dangerous stipulation is different. Preparation is a key tool to have in your arsenal but that’s not all. Adaptability is far more crucial. The ability to think on your feet, which I do very well, is crucial. If that makes me too serious, if that makes me too uptight then so be it. I take The Valor Championship seriously. If you don’t Emmanuelle, that’s on you, and would be a damn shame because I will have throttled you. This Chamber will devour you if your head is in the clouds. I have no control over your mindset and quite honestly I couldn’t care less. I am simply reiterating what you should already know. I don’t hate you Emmanuelle. Do you want me to? Is that what you seek? Any hatred is reserved for those who are far more callous than you’ll ever be. Like Jupiter King, you are a means to an end. Like TJ Alexander you are a hurdle. Like everyone else in this match, they are stepping stones.

Your will means squat to me, Emmanuelle. The same goes for Jupiter King. She’s all will. She’s scrappy like her head’s on fire. She's a roller coaster. She’ll do what she wants when she wants and how she wants to, but the thing about will is consistency. It’s about never taking a day off. It’s about never putting your feet up. Consistency is what The Valor Championship is about. Jupiter King should know this. She’s never let past failures sink her and it’s applaudable. Emmanuelle broke out crocodile tears, the four-string quartet, and lamented in front of Christopher Sabertooth. Then in an act of cowardice, you skipped over his body and told everyone to cry about it somewhere else.

But the tears will rain down your face and they will not dry because they will not end.

Your words are hollow and your actions will no doubt follow suit.

Because there can only be one at the top, one left in the chamber, and one Valor Champion.”

Sawyer whistled for Hayden and she came trotting to his side as he exited the building. He thought about his bold words and felt no regrets as the sun set on Detroit that night. He laid back with Hayden nestled in the bed of his truck and pictured the Valor Championship. It glistened under a field of stars. He then did something he hadn’t done in months.

A wily half-smirk in a moment of tranquility.

He whispered gently to Hayden, sound asleep –

“This is only the beginning.”

Matt Miles and James Christ like this post

Back to top Go down

A Beginning in an End - Vendetta II
Page 1 of 1