Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Taking The Gold Back

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJAlexander

Taking The Gold Back  Empty
PostSubject: Taking The Gold Back    Taking The Gold Back  I_icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:43 am

(The scene opens up with TJ Alexander in his hotel room; he is sitting down on a chair, TJ who is wearing a black tracksuit with a gold chain around his neck)

“It was only a couple of weeks ago on Triumph that myself and Nobi ended up being partners again, through managements sense of nostalgia or trying to be funny, either way we were partners again, in a tag match against El Landerson and Japanese Jesus, the disciples of Lucha, but I said that match could have been a handicap match against me, since I betrayed Nobi, but, in the end, Nobi decided that the win was more important, he picked up the win and I watched his back, seems fitting really, as before that’s all I was doing, watching his back, propping him up, but now that win against Disciples of Lucha has garnered us a tag team championship match against the tag team champs, Jupiter King and Mercadier De Leon, combined both of which are very dangerous.”

(TJ smirks)

“Both of which has gathered momentum as a tag team, but as singles pair go, through both have tasted defeats recently, but this will be the time where both will taste defeat at the same time and with gold on the line, our gold will be returning back to us sooner than you think. And Jupiter King, don’t think I haven’t forgotten that at Vendetta, you eliminated me in the chamber of valor, it was you that eliminated me, and stopped me from getting closer on becoming the first ever PCW Valor champion, but you stood in my way, you eliminated me, and now I have righteous revenge coming my way, you took away my chance, I take away your gold, this is gonna be a fitting righteous way that I get what we should never have lost in the first place.”

(TJ pauses)

“It seems Jupiter King that recently you were given salvation and in rewards of that salvation you were given those tag team titles, through that salvation you exited the vortex of meritocracy, and got gold, but now that has passed, you will be biblically destroyed and you will be struck down with furious vengeance by the Skyward Assassins. The sanctum of Salvation will be in disgust of you Jupiter; because of you being a complete let down, you will be discarded quickly as possible and the sanctum of salvation can look upon you and say they made a mistake, because they did, and you are a mistake.”

(TJ smiles)

“But you’re not alone are you, you’re tag team partner Mercadier De Leon, the true link to god himself, and his wrath, is nothing more than a false prophet, in a sea of false prophets, the world right now is under fire, from all sides, wars raging from left to right, and now god himself has sent his arch-angel in form of Mercadier De Leon to smite everyone, but not us, not the skyward assassins, because despite a small fraction of dissent between us, we will come together to overcome the odds, and we will get those tag titles back, god and his arch-angel will not smite us this week, god himself will see through all the fake prophets and see us as true and honest beings.”

(TJ smiles)

“We will be praised by god himself as we sit through this tag team match with everything going against us, but that is what will make us stronger, make us quicker and make us more of a team than ever before. Between the pair of you too, you’re not a team, not even a little bit, but we are.”

(TJ pauses)

“And we are gonna prove to everyone why we should be tag team champs again by beating the tag team champs, you’ve been given those titles, but were taking them away, were ripping them from your hands and putting them back to where they belong to the skyward Assassins. The lord will not praise you’re failures this week, but he will praise our win.”

(TJ pauses)

“Our win will be going through the heavens as loudly as can be, and your defeat will be accepted in hell, see you at Triumph.”

(Scene ends)

Back to top Go down

Taking The Gold Back
Page 1 of 1