Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

FAIR. AND. SQUARE.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomi

Tomi

FAIR. AND. SQUARE. Empty
PostSubject: FAIR. AND. SQUARE.   FAIR. AND. SQUARE. I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 12:02 pm

Fair and square. I have proved everything I said FAIR. AND. SQUARE.

The excuses are fading. The dismissal is failing. Tomi Saint Venus is becoming inevitable.

I broke Matt Miles head, I pinned Emmanuelle, and I put Matt Miles down AGAIN for good measure. Now there is one piece left to this chapter.

Winning the Valor Championship is a detour on my journey. It will only delay my goals. I don't WANT to hold that belt. I don't NEED to hold that belt. But what I do need is to settle a score from Vendetta.

I dedicated the victory in the Chamber of Valor to the holy day of my chosen idol, and I failed. I promised to break Sawyer's skull off of his spine, and I failed. I promised to paint the entire canvas red and I only got about halfway there before my mission was cut short.

Fool's Gold is an appropriate way to describe this match because to me there is no weight or value to the championship stipulation. This match is about redemption. To prove what we all see is true. To prove the supremacy of the Macabre Messiah.

Go ahead. Continue to deny me. Continue to claim that I'm nothing more than a dark horse. Even after I have broken every single lie you tell yourself to lull yourself to sleep at night.

Going into that chamber so many, including Sawyer, dismissed me as a seat filler. Despite my record, despite my resume, I was falsely labeled as an underdog. Many believing that I hadn't earned my spot and that I had no chance of winning. So what did I do?

I walked in and made a statement at the expense of what was the only other person in that match to hold PCW championship gold. I lasted to the final three before I got reckless and let the numbers overtake me. What sounds like an excuse but I've proven that Saint Venus is most dangerous when things are one on one.

Matt Miles wouldn't have lost to my hands, AND MY HANDS ALONE, when left alone to be choked out in the middle of the ring. Emmanuelle would be in my spot now if that wasn't the case. There is a reason that I am the recurring nightmare that keeps popping up for Sawyer. Because I am the rider of the pale horse in this story.

Where I go, death follows.

That road ends on you Sawyer. This is my campaign of destruction to WAKE YOU ALL UP to the inevitability of my reign on top. That is what all of this is for. I must break you and humiliate you. I have no interest in being the Valor Champion. But I do have an interest in making sure you, Sawyer, are not!

To take what's yours! To remove your nameplate from the belt you hold so proudly and replace it with my own is the only insult fit for the injuries you deserve.

There is interest on the punishment I owe you. I still feel the grease and sweat from your filthy hair when I was wrenching and yanking on your head trying to make good on my promise. Trying to cripple you for the rest of your life the way a subhuman animal like you deserves.
I bet you thought that you dodged a bullet.

You held the Valor Championship above your head as a symbol not of any greatness, but the fact you survived. Survived the chamber and survived to fight another day. But the sun came up the next day and I still wanted to kill you.

You didn't escape, you just ran. But clearly I ran faster because I'm back again to make good on my promise AND NOW YOU'RE ONLY HIGHER UP TO CRASH DOWN EVEN HARDER!

Call it cockiness. Call it ego. But I know that I will leave Fool's Gold as Valor Champion while feeling no Valor. I know that Sawyer cannot squirm away without numbers on his side. The only thing making him different from Matt Miles and Emmanuelle is that he's not going to be as lucky as them.

As for AZAZEL… I don't know why you seem to keep popping up wherever I go. I don't know why my accomplishments keep having your name attached somewhere. But I will not let anyone take credit for my greatness, especially not some cowardly fraud pretending to be a demon from hell who is too afraid to step in the ring with me!

I don't know what possessed you or why it's stupid enough to think poking this monkey is wise, but if you keep at it then the Monkey's Paw will rip your face clean off. Then we'll see what you really are.

So stick to Matt Miles. Stick to my broken toys. Because if you show your face in my business again, you won't live to regret it.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

FAIR. AND. SQUARE.
Page 1 of 1