Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

Rising From The Ashes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maximus Steele

Maximus Steele

Rising From The Ashes Empty
PostSubject: Rising From The Ashes   Rising From The Ashes I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2024 8:20 am

They say that success isn’t measured by how many times you fall, but by how many times you can get back up again. Well let me tell you that I’ve hit the canvas more times than I care to count. But each time, I rose back to my feet again, battered and bruised, sure…but unbroken.

Losing the Prodigy Championship was a blow, there’s no denying that. It cut deep…deeper than I ever thought possible. But I refuse to let it define me. I refuse to let it be the end of my story. Because I am Maximus Steele. I am the Iron Titan. And I am far from finished just yet.

Defeating Jupiter King was just the beginning. It was a statement. A declaration to the world that the Iron Titan is back and stronger than he ever was before. But that win alone was not enough for me. Because I have tasted real victory before, felt its sweet embrace, and I hunger for more. I hunger for the feeling of holding gold around my waist once again. I’ve proven time and time again that I have what it takes to be a champion. That I have the heart, the determination, and the skill set to overcome any obstacle that stands in my path. And now, with renewed focus and resolve, I am ready to climb back to the top of the mountain.

And I don’t just mean reclaiming the Prodigy Championship. While that may be the immediate goal, I do not intend on stopping there. I have my sights set on something bigger. Something greater. The World Heavyweight Championship. It’s the ultimate prize in PCW. The pinnacle of success. And it’s calling my name. I can hear it, echoing in the back of my mind, driving me forward with every step that I take. I won’t rest until that title is mine. I won’t stop until I stand in that ring, holding it high above my head, proving to the world that I am the best damn wrestler on the planet. So to all the doubters, all the haters, all the naysayers who wrote me off after a less than stellar month, I have just one thing to say to you.

I’m coming for you. And when I'm standing in that ring, with the World Heavyweight Championship around my waist, you’ll know for certain that the Iron Titan is back. And this time…I’m here to stay.

Bianca Reed…you are the next step I must take on my path towards that ultimate goal. A veteran of the business, she’s seen it all at this point in her career, and yet still she’s searching for that elusive moment of glory…just like me. We’re not so different, you and I. Both of us have tasted the bitter sting of defeat, felt the crushing weight of disappointment. But while some may crumble under that pressure, we only grow stronger. We only grow hungrier.

Fool’s Gold. The perfect event for our upcoming match, wouldn’t you say? Because that’s exactly what it is. Fool’s gold. A glittering facade that promises riches beyond our wildest dreams, but in reality…it’s nothing more than a mirage. A fleeting illusion that vanishes as quickly as it appeared. But make no mistake, Bianca…I am no fool. I see through the facade. I see the truth behind the lies, the reality behind the illusion. And the reality is simply this…only one of us will walk out of that ring victorious. Only one of us will be able to lay claim to redemption. And mark my words now Bianca…that person will be me.

You may have had a perfect record in PCW up until recently, but as you found out this past week, all good things must come to an end. And when they do, it can often cause a snowball effect that can blindside you. I had to learn that lesson the hard way. And now you will too. Lennon Armada was not an anomaly or a fluke. She was the one who put a chink in your armor and now I will be the one to break it completely.

You may be a veteran of the business, but at this point, so am I. I’ve been inside that ring with some of the best this industry has to offer, fought battles that would make lesser men cower in fear…and yet here I stand…unbroken, undefeated in spirit, if not in record. Your experience may lead you to believe that you have what it takes to defeat me…that you have what it takes to finally reach your true potential. But let me make one thing perfectly clear…you don’t. Because, Bianca…I am on a mission. A mission to reclaim what is rightfully mine. The Prodigy Championship may have slipped through my fingers, but mark my words…I WILL have it back. Along with everything else. And I will not let anyone stand in my way.

Not you. Not James Christ. Not anyone.

So prepare yourself, Bianca. Prepare yourself for a battle unlike any you’ve ever faced before. Prepare yourself to stare into the eyes of the Iron Titan and see the smoldering fire that burns within them. Because when I step into that ring with you, there will be no mercy. There will be no quarter given. There will only be victory. And it will be mine.

You may be a formidable opponent. You may be skilled, you may be cunning, you may even be ruthless at times. But you are not Maximus Steele. You are not the Iron Titan.

But I? I stand as a true titan among mortals, Bianca, towering over you in both stature and strength. Your resilience may be admirable, but in the end, it pales in comparison to the sheer might I possess.

So prepare yourself to be overwhelmed by the raw power of a true force of nature, Bianca.

Because I am Maximus Steele.

I am the Iron Titan.

And I am unstoppable.
Back to top Go down

Rising From The Ashes
Page 1 of 1