Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

I Can Buy Myself Flowers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison

I Can Buy Myself Flowers Empty
PostSubject: I Can Buy Myself Flowers   I Can Buy Myself Flowers I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm

“Well well well… first this company blatantly ignores me, and now instead of giving me a shot at the Prodigy Championship that I should have earned by now given that I’m undefeated? They’re sticking a rookie that’s greener than goose shit in my way and saying that what I’ve done so far isn’t enough. No, now I gotta beat Lennon Armada, who’s been here for a cup of coffee, and prove something that should already have been a given - that I deserve this fucking title shot against James Christ.”

“If this is what I gotta do though? Then I’ll do it. Respect to Lennon, she’s a little spitfire with a promising career ahead of her. But I’m not letting her stand in my way. I am not letting her be the one to mess up my perfect record here in PCW. And I’m not gonna allow her to take food off my plate.”

“Little girl wants to eat? She can go someplace else for it. She’ll have other opportunities - she ain’t getting mine. Cause end of the day? I know damn well that all a rookie needs is three seconds, and she can get a win over me. I am not gonna underestimate the Pocket Knife for a goddamn second. Remember my first match here against Britney Madison? I knew I had every advantage in the book going into that match and I still treated her like a potential threat. Same rule applies here.”

“Cause I remember the mistakes that people made with me early in my career. I remember beating the people who said that I couldn’t do it, that I wasn’t good enough to be standing across the ring from them, and I swore to myself that those mistakes wouldn’t be repeated. So far? I’ve kept that promise.”

“I’m gonna give Lennon the respect she deserves and I’m gonna show her what she’s working for. Legacy’s important to her - I get that, believe me. I’m the bastard daughter of a cheating junkie musician and a narcissist. I didn’t want to be like either of my parents, but the Reed family name is important to me. My brothers Aries and Darius, they worked hard to make the Reed name mean something in this industry. Aries was a dual sport champion in both pro wrestling and MMA before he retired to spend more time with his wife and kids. My brother Darius was the one who found me in the first place, and while he never got the championship runs that Aries did? He set up a wrestling school in Atlanta and he’s continuing the family legacy that way.”

“My older brothers gave me a lot to live up to. Even Cassius, the one I don’t speak to? He was immensely successful before his retirement, too. So I get where Lennon’s coming from, but again - she ain’t getting a damn thing from me. She’s not building her name on my back. She’s not stepping on my neck to get ahead. Because I see a lot of myself in her, so I’m gonna make that little girl fight like hell. I’m gonna push her to her limit, I’m gonna push her past what she thinks her limit is, and I’m gonna teach her why they call me Killer. Why they call me Undeniable. Why I am one of the best working in this goddamn industry today, even if no one wants to give me my flowers just yet.”

“Lennon getting chosen to fight for a number one contendership in her second match in the company is goddamn impressive. Against anyone else? Shit, I’d be rooting for her. But in this situation it’s me or her, and I’m gonna choose myself every time. Ain’t personal, just business. Put me in a tag match with Miss Lennon, I’d have her back the whole way through. She’s across that ring from me tonight though, so Killer B gotta do what she’s gotta do.”

“So I’m gonna leave Lennon staring up at the lights. Just like I’ve done to Britney Madison, Roxie Gearheart, Lynx, and Nobi so far. Just like I’m gonna do to James Christ when I get my Prodigy Championship shot. Roxie made the mistake of overlooking him due to his inexperience, and look where that got her. I told her, you can’t go into a match thinking you already got it won, cause the minute you think this is gonna be easy? That’s when you get sloppy. That’s when you make mistakes.”

“That ain’t happening here. I’m giving Lennon Armada her due respect. She’s here for a reason. She got put up against me for a reason. The men upstairs believe in her and they clearly think she has a chance of beating me. And while I don’t generally put a lot of stock in what management thinks? I was watching her debut. I saw in her what they did. I saw that fire, that talent, that stubbornness, that passion.”

“This is a woman worthy of standing across from me in a ring. I am going to beat the shit out of her, I’m going to show her everything that I’ve learned in the last nine years, and I am gonna invite her back anytime she likes. Because in this business? Iron sharpens iron. You don’t learn anything without adversity. If it’s experience Lennon wants? She’ll get it with me. I will be the redwood that she has to try and chop down to get to that next level in her career. I will break her down to build her back up, and one day she’ll look back on this match as one that was critical to her development as a wrestler.”

“And I’ll look back on it as the match that cemented my status as the number one contender to the Prodigy Championship. No one in this business has given me my flowers so I’m buying them myself. I’m going to be facing James Christ for the title, and nobody in PCW can stop me.”
Back to top Go down

I Can Buy Myself Flowers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: