Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Upcoming PPV Event

Most Recent Show

Latest topics
» The One True Wake Up Call. #003
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:14 am by Alejandro Rivera

» [SH:001] Humble Beginnings
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:57 pm by S.Howlett

» A Cut Above The Rest
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:48 pm by Augustus Dornberg

» Cure For the Plague
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 11:07 pm by Allison

» What do you feel, Fallon?
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 10:39 pm by Ceridwen

» "Cliches." Triumph
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:47 pm by James Christ

» - GOLD RUSH -
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2024 1:01 pm by Christopher Sabertooth

» Revival Screening
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 11:38 am by Fallon Stone

» THE LAST OUTLAW.
WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2024 10:48 am by Matt Miles

Affiliates

WHAT HAPPENED!?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tomi

Tomi

WHAT HAPPENED!? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT HAPPENED!?   WHAT HAPPENED!? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 9:52 pm

Did I fail you my love? On your day, have you forsaken me for my shortcomings? That I made promises I could not keep. Was it not enough? It's never enough. Never enough conquest. Never enough blood. Until I wear the crown that is rightfully mine.

What happened?
What happened!?
WHAT HAPPENED!?

You all want to know what happened!?
Why I didn't maul every person in that chamber the way I said!?

At the end of the day, that Valor Championship is just another distraction. Just a pair of green zeros that looks special but just lowers the odds for no jackpot. Another consolation created to keep me from my true goals.

Matt Miles took my place as the first PCW World Heavyweight Champion. That is the only belt that means anything to me at this point in my career. I do not care about the prestige of a new belt held by a man who doesn't shower.
In fact I would have won that chamber and achieved every goal I promised if I wasn't suffering poison damage from the rancid, unwashed mop on Sawyer's head as I tried to snap his skull off his body!

But Sawyer is irrelevant for now. I achieved something greater than a championship in that chamber, and that was revenge. I can still taste Matt Mile's blood when I bite my nails and I am sure he will never forget the bludgeoning his skull took when he struggles to remember his mother's face

Now I have Emmanuelle in front of me. Someone who slipped away from my wrath in that chamber, but now has nowhere to run.

I sent a message in my hometown, in that palace of the Ilitch generational wealth, and I'm sure that many are too proud to hear it as loud and clear as I made it.

Many are still too proud to hear the message of I, their messenger, as I remind you all that I was ALWAYS capable. I was ALWAYS great. I am STILL great. I am STILL dangerous.
But most of all I am STILL and ALWAYS will be the boogeyman who nobody is safe from.

I'm sure Emmanuelle will act as though there is nothing to be worried about AFTER SHE GOT PINNED TO A MAT STAINED WITH THE SAME BLOOD THAT SPILLED BY MY HANDS!

You should all be thanking Matt Miles-leaving roses at his grave-for the fact he took that bullet for you. Now it's your turn Emmanuelle. Sitting on a platinum throne, believing you embody excellence, believing you are above me, and maybe you are. So do you think I am above stooping to the lowest of lows to drag you down to hell with me? After you played a role in forsaking me!?

Do you think that there is anything you could have done to prepare yourself for this moment? Because we have seen that my biggest weakness since my rebirth has been numbers.
A shield you had. But a shield you won’t have.

There will be no distractions and nobody to block my unfiltered violence from you. It will only be you and I in the ring. Maybe you can out wrestle me on your best day, but there is not a day where you can outfight me. What I did to Miles will look like the work of a tame upstanding gentleman after I mutilate you.

I have screamed and yelled to no avail. The world is still not listening. Even as their champion of the world was laid out with his brains splattered on the mat. So what will I have to do to Emmanuelle to make them start listening? Huh?

How long until I stop hearing the same old song?

“WhO Is tHiS? tOMi vENuS or taRgEt sMiLEs? hE dOeSN’t kNOw WhO hE iS. He’S jUSt soMe CRAZY gUy.”

HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO DO BEFORE YOU LISTEN!?

Is there no head I can break? No prize I can win? Is there nothing I can do that will earn me the respect I have always deserved???

How will they hear me up above, the 9 above us, if you imbeciles will not listen to your Messiah? WHY DO I HAVE TO KEEP HURTING YOU!? I AM A KIND AND GENTLE SOUL WHO YOU ARE PUSHING TO DO EVIL THINGS!

I tried to be the hero. I tried to be a beacon of hope. But that was never enough. Now how many of you do I need to hurt? Why do I need to hurt Emmanuelle? But I do, I need to break her. Why did I need to hurt Matt Miles? Why do I need to track down Mercadier and do what he did to Target Smiles tenfold?

Why are you FORCING ME to do this!? Why won't you listen… Why do I enjoy it? Why am I looking forward to hurting them?

Emmanuelle, at Triumph I will end the match and pull your hair to the sky for the world to see your face… and your body will not follow. But I'm not even sure that will be enough.

Matt Miles likes this post

Back to top Go down

WHAT HAPPENED!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: PCW Promos :: PCW Promos :: Season 1 Promos-
Jump to: